Proposal

Ella's POV

I reached for the door handle but before I could reach it Christian placed his hand on the door. He was behind me, I could feel the pull between us.
"Please don't leave Ella"
I didn't know what to say or do, so I just stood there. My mind was turning a hundred miles an hour. What do I do? I was starting to hyperventilate but I closed my eyes to calm my nerves. I felt his chest against my back, and his lips were close to my ear. "Please don't go, I promise to keep my hands to myself, if you promise not to walk out" I was still facing the door, I nodded, then I felt him step away, the warmth which was once there was now replaced with a cool chill. I turned but I didn't want to look at him, I was disgusted in my behavior I allowed him to touch me and then kiss me. "Ella look at me"
I looked into his beautiful eyes, I should not be here.
"I'm sorry but I don't want you to think that I'm leading you on"
"Your not, trust me, will you still do me the pleasure of having dinner with me tonight?"
I stood there contemplating whether I should or not. But I was curious to why he wanted to have dinner with me. "Okay"
"Thank you I will see you tonight" he walked pass me and left.

Shirley had called and informed me that there would be a car downstairs waiting for me and I would be driven to the location. I told Shirley I would drive, but Christian would not hear it. He organized a gentleman named Charlie to collect my car and drop it off to my apartment, then he returned with my car keys I thought that was a bit excessive when I could just drive.

At 6pm I walked out and there Charlie  was standing next to a black Chrysler with door opened.
"Miss Stone"
"Hi Charlie how are you?"
"Well, Thank you"
I hopped into the back of the car I sat quietly and watch the outside world flash by while Charlie drove. It wasn't far from the office we stopped in front of black iron gates that was an entrance to a carpark. We parked and headed to a lift, which Charlie had to place his fingerprint on before he could press the button for the penthouse.
When the doors opened all I could see was a small foyer but as I continued I was in awe this place was huge. He had a lounge room to his left which is all open planned, a projector screen rather than a tv white walls with beige designer lounges. Then in front of me I could see glass windows everywhere and I was shocked you could see most of New York at night it was stunning, the lights from the buildings, I felt as if I could see the heavens we were so high up. Then in front of us to the right I saw a white kitchen, marble counters, stainless steel appliances. Then I saw Christian he was in his blue jeans and a white
t-shirt, with a dish towel hanging off his shoulder. Oh my gosh this was his place and he was cooking, he was approaching me and I felt uncomfortable, as if my clothes were not right for the atmosphere.
"Hi, welcome to my home, would you like some wine to drink"
"Yes please"
"How was the rest of you day?"
"It was good, how was your day?"
"Great actually"
"Please have a seat, I decided to cook rather than go out for dinner, I hope you don't mind?"
"I love home cooked food, I'm not a great cook, my brother is the better cook"
We fell into a comfortable conversation that put me at ease.

Once we ate dinner and I was packing up the dishes, I wanted to know why he asked me to dinner.
"Sir, why did you ask me to dinner" He had papers I didn't notice before.
"Sit please, I have a proposal, first you need to sign a confidentiality contact, to ensure what I propose, you don't repeat to anyone"
"Okay" I signed without hesitation, I know how to keep secrets.
"Well, I find you very interesting, I can't seem to keep you out of mind since the first time I met you, I am a private person for many obvious reasons. I have never asked an employee before. But, I want to explore your body, sexually, exotica pleasures, I have a very high sex drive, and I need it to be fulfilled. I just want sex without all the emotional attachments. In return I will shower you with money and gifts whatever your heart desires, would you be interested?"