Chapter 286: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (37-38)

Začít od začátku

"... Isn't he too hard?"

Xiang Xing in front of the screen looked dull.

According to logic, shouldn't this little brother be frantically refuted, or slumped down to take refuge.

"He is smart."

He Xi's lips curled up meaningfully.

Pointing to the star cub fans who started to support Jiaqi with gifts on the screen again, his eyes swayed slightly, "Who won't make a fortune?"

At best, it's just an upside-down.

"Well, that's true."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

But having said that, it was precisely because of the dedication performance of this Jiaqi classmate who fulfilled the gambling contract, the serious atmosphere that was originally arguing on Weibo was broken by him.

Fans of Cao Jiaying saw the harmony and harmony of her opponent, and saw that her owner was not acting, and she seemed to be the wrong party, and they closed their doors in disappointment.

Some even planned to sneak to Xiang Xing's place and inhale the power of the so-called Xueshen brother.

However, Xiang Xing did not continue to look at the subsequent development.

The end of the first performance also means that the second performance is coming soon.

Plus the monthly exam next month...

The little guy feels like he is now a sluggish working people, busy becoming a dog.

...

Until a sunny weekend morning.

Carrying a small schoolbag, Xiang Xing jumped to the dance studio for today's body training.

However, she had just arrived downstairs, but suddenly saw a pair of noble middle-aged couples, got out of a top-of-the-line luxury car, and brought them to her.

"Xiang Xing, do you remember uncle me?"

The middle-aged man tilted his head slightly and smiled very kindly and kindly.

The middle-aged lady who held him intimately beside her also blinked her beautiful eyes with great interest and looked at her.

"...Hello."

Xiang Xing was dazed for a moment, and subconsciously responded.

Faced with strangers, she tried to leave defensively.

But the appearance of the strangers in front of her suddenly felt like she had seen them somewhere.

I even feel that I look a lot like someone.

The little guy thought for a while.

Until suddenly a handsome face popped out of his mind, overlapping the middle-aged man's face in pairs.

She couldn't help taking a breath, slightly startled, "You are... Uncle Huber?"

That's right, this face is indeed Uncle Herb who has appeared once or twice in the original owner's childhood memory.

That is, He Xi's father, He's chairman, He Annian.

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing suddenly grew a bunch of question marks in his stomach.

How could the He Annian couple suddenly find her?

...Could it be that she met the classic scene in the love drama that Ya Ya likes to watch-parents prevent their children from falling in love? !

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help swallowing secretly.

No, not so much.

"...Yes, yes! Xiaoxing'er has a good memory, and I still remember my old man~hahahaha~"

Hearing this, He Annian couldn't help laughing heartily.

After laughing for a long time, he nodded and continued, "Little Xing'er, it's like this... Your aunt and I are here this time to treat you to a meal and chat, thank you by the way!"

"……Thank me?"

Xiang Xing was even more confused.

what's the situation?

Could it be that the original owner has shown grace to these two?

This possibility is too low.

Unexpectedly, He Annian's wife Wen Yuan smiled faintly.

"Yes, thank you for turning our stinky boy back to righteousness and letting him correct his evil."

"……what?"

...

This meal, from the Cantonese breakfast tea to the Cantonese dinner at noon.

After sending away the He's and his wife who were content to chat, Xiang Xing's sweet smile was suddenly fixed on his face.

Gradually, it changed to a heavy complex color.

After standing blankly for a while, the little guy bit his pink lips slightly, and took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

Call up He Xi's address book.