|31| The distraction

Start from the beginning

My skin tingles under his touch, it's like a shock of electricity, and as his hands start to play with my asscheeks, gripping and massaging I start to forget the reason I came here for.

"And do you want to?" Instead of listening to the part of my brain that's still rationalizing I listen to the part that's telling me to undress him.

"What's your take?" He presses my butt against him and I get to feel how turned on he is. "Tell me, how hard do you think I would have to fuck you for you to forget how to speak? Especially to forget that word?"

Oh fuck, I have to focus, this is not what we are supposed to be doing.

"Really hard." I tried... kind of. "Sir."

"You are going to be the end of me, Mia." He whispers getting closer and kissing me for the first time since that night, it's short and needy. "Get up and bend over the desk." He orders, his voice changing drastically to one rough and dominant.

I don't reply I just obey, getting up from his lap and placing myself in the little space left between his chair and the desk.

"Tell me that you want me, loud and clear." He orders again, standing up from his chair. His left hand against the desk supporting himself.

"I want you... sir." If he wants me to stop using that word he is gonna have to own up to his promise and fuck it out of me.

"You are such a brat— I love it." I swear I can hear him smiling as his right hand gets under my pants and goes down to my pussy. "Wet already, no need to wait then." He puts my pants and underwear down in a swift movement.

Before him there was no way I would feel confident in this position, bent over a desk with my ass at full display but with Carlos it's different. I feel sexy, wanted.

"Fuck me please sir," I beg, the stuff I came here to do completely forgotten.

I hear him open a drawer probably looking for a condom but after a few seconds of searching it closes.

"Can I fuck you raw? I will pull out, I promise." This time he asks no orders making sure I'm okay with it while also pulling his joggers down.

"Yes, yes." I would let him fuck me however he wanted I don't even care.

"God, you are fucking perfect." I can hear what I believe is him spitting down to his dick that's already on my entrance and then without further warning he enters me.

He doesn't give me time to adjust, not even a second, before I can even register what's happening he has already pulled out and it's going back in. His thrusts fast and hard. I can't fight the loud whimper that's a mixture of pleasure and pain coming out from me.

"So tight, it's like you were made for me." He mutters and I wonder if he is talking to me or himself.

The pain slowly starts to morph into pure and simple pleasure and as his thrusts get rougher my legs start to clash against the wood of his desk. The cold sensation of it against my hot skin making me shiver in the best kind of ways.

And he sure has good equilibrium because do this standing on one leg can't be easy even if he has his hand as support.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" He asks entering me once again.