|31| The distraction

Start from the beginning

Studying his open tabs looking for some kind of clue most are just emails or random documents but then there's finally one that catches my attention.

"What is that?" I ask pointing to the open tab.

"That? It's nothing." He goes to close it but I stop his hand.

"No, no. What is that?" I take the mouse away from him.

"Mia, it's nothing." He pinches my sides trying to make me let go and then starts to tickle me.

"Oh, you are playing dirty." I squirm doing my best to get away from his touch but not letting go of the mouse.

"Am I? Let go, Mia." He chuckles as he keeps on tickling me and I laugh uncontrollably.

"No. I want to know." I shake my head getting ahold of myself and try the only thing that would probably work on him.

Pressing my butt against his dick I grin against him, I can play dirty too.

"Fuck, Mia." He freezes his hands leaving my sides and landing on my lips, giving me the opportunity I needed to take the mouse and open the tab.

"Wait... seriously?" I stare at the screen with a big smile scrolling through the different baby items. "Is there something you haven't told me?" I ask jokingly looking back at him.

He was looking at baby stuff and got shy because of it. How cute is that?

"Shut up, I was looking to buy something for Danielle. She is about three months in and she has the next eco soon." He explains and I keep staring at him in awe. "Don't look at me like that, I just wanted to distract myself."

"You were looking for baby stuff to distract yourself... you are so adorable." I whisper smiling even bigger than I was before.

I didn't think he out of everyone would look at baby stuff to get away from work. It's probably the last thing I expected, my dirty mind went to porn or something like that not... this. But honestly, it just makes him more attractive, if that's even possible.

"Adorable? I'm far from adorable." Instead of going for the mouse, he closes the laptop.

"Who would have thought that Carlos Russo is a big softie." I keep going, placing my hands over his chest.

The feeling of his body against my fingertips already driving me crazy.

"Take that back, Mia." He tries to act serious but I can still catch the humor in his voice.

"Nu-uh, you are adorable. Accept it." There's no way I'm forgetting about this anytime soon.

"You are going to regret saying that preciosa." He warns me his voice low and commanding. (Gorgeous)

Oh, so we are doing this? Okay.

"You think so? What if that's exactly what I wanted... sir? I dare to say and I watch how his face changes like it did the first time I called him that.

"You are playing with fire Mia... this time there's no reason for me to stop." He whispers as his hands travel to my butt. "I could have you right here and right now if I wanted to."