Chapter 9: Just Appetizer

As Heden kept on deepening the kiss, Fawna heart beat fastened. All her organs started to scream 'More' and 'More'. Same went for him.

Even though, Heden had been a patient beast for all his life, his patience all collapsed the moment he tasted her lips.

With each of the sucking sounds coming from their lips, their bodies grew hotter as they pulled each other more closer to themselves.

Bodies pressed tightly together, as their kiss and heart beats started to go in sync.

Fawna's hands travelled from his broad face, to his neck, his shoulders and finally settled on his naked back as she caressed him there freely, making the heat rush faster in his lower part.

"Ana, I- Can we?" Heden asked after breaking the kiss as a line of saliva was drawn between their lips, with the least bit of his sanity left in him.

Fawna's face flushed as she nodded softly, "Yes, we- mmmh"

But Fawna couldn't complete her sentence, as Heden didn't give her another chance to waste their precious moment in words. Her permission was all he needed at the moment.

He laid her on her the soft grass, as he positioned himself on top of her and continued the kiss. This time, their tongues got entangled together in a soft, sensual dance as all the nerves in their system tightened.

Goosebumps rose, as they slowly got rid of their clothes and the cool air of the water hit their skin, combined with their passion.

Heden opened his eyes as he watched the girl beast he loved, quivered when he cupped her attention seeking hills on her chest.

"Mmh.. Eden," Her moan became a drug for him as it boosted the fire burning in his body.

His mouth slowly left hers as he planted soft kisses on her cheeks, chin and settled on her neck. With a light lick, he sucked and nibbled her there, earning moans after moans from her.

Her hold on his back moved to his arms and then tightened. Her heavy breaths fell on his shoulders as their intimate areas touched each other, making tiny bits of sweat fall on them.

"E-Eden, I... I'm feeling so strange. Some- something is itching there. I-"

Fawna tried to say her discomfort in her attention-seeking area, but was hushed by Heden, who gave a quick kiss on her lips, "It's okay. Everything will be okay. Just feel it and enjoy, my dear."

His low voice mixed with lust aroused her more. And just when the discomfort startes to grew more as her muscles in the stomach twitched, something hard started to rub itself on that area of hers, making her crave more.

"Mmmhm... Eden... This... ahh!"

"Relax, love. This is how it is... You want me. This is your body's way of wanting me. But I want to enjoy this moment of intimacy with you a bit longer," saying that his face shifted from her neck to her left br*ast as he took it in his mouth while his other hand cupped and massaged the other one.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahmmmmh! It feels so... so... Ahh!" Fawna tried to say something but her mind was too engrossed in the sensation coming from her intimate areas that she couldn't form any words correctly.

"Feels good, right? Isn't it?"

Heden asked knowing her, as hthe force and speed on his hand deepened as his lower region movement also increased, "I'm also feeling so good to touch you, Ana... I want you so much. Ehhh!"

A light neigh left his throat as his tongue again began the assault on her n*pples, making her twitch under him uncontrollably.

She opened her eyes as she hazily looked at the face of the male beast who was making her feel all kinds of strange things.

With each of his movements, she craved more of him. One of her hands travelled to his head and got entangled with his dark locks as she moved his face closer and shoved herself upwards. Her other hand grabbed his neck as she gently massaged him there.

"Ana, you're so sweet to taste. Oh, how much I want to keep on doing this things to you and hear your crying voice under me," Heden whispered as he moved to her other br*ast and his hand replaced the left one.

"Mmmh... Eden.... St-stop teasing me," Her legs went on his hips as she brought themselves more closer.

She felt like her insides were about to burst, as the sensation of wanting more grew in her lower part, so did her moans.

And soon her eyes rolled backwards as she climaxed for the first time in her three lives.

Her body twitched uncontrollably, as her legs fell from his hips numbly on the ground.

And just when she relaxed, his voice which sounded so dangerous to her at that moment buzzed in her ears, "Don't give up yet. We've just started, my love. We still need to go all the way, right here and right now. Just now, it was my appetizer, dear."

___________

Hey Stars, I've done some minor changes in the previous chapter.

I had missed some of the plot points while typing earlier...

😅😅😅