She held her hand out to him and he grabbed it pulling him to his feet. "What's with you taking your elytra off so often though, G? You always have it on like the rest of us." She asked as they walked into her shop. Grian didn't answer and started helping her restock and count the diamonds she got as payment.

Pearl didn't like him not answering her questions. It was worrying, but she waited for more. Even when she went with him to his shop. "What are you hiding?" She asked as he was restocking his concrete powder shulkers. He stopped suddenly and looked at her. He had forgotten she was there.

"Nothing..."

"Grian, mate. You're not telling the truth. I know something is bothering you. You're an open book to me."

Dangit...I am an open book to her, Grian thought looking at the Aussie in front of him. He sighs and sits on his shulker box. "It's nothing, just something that's been bothering me since that dream." He started, before the two heard the spamming of rockets and someone landing outside the shop.

Thank the lord, Grian thought as he saw another hermit walk in.

"Hey, Grian. Hey Pearl. What's going on here?" Doc asked, stretching.

"Nothing-" Grian started, but Pearl interrupted him quite rudely. "No. No. You're not going to dodge this anymore." She said pointedly at Grian, before looking at Doc.

"Something's up with Grian. He's being dodgy and has been ignoring my questions for about two hours now."

"That doesn't sound like nothing man. What's going on?" Doc asked, crossing his arms and standing in front of the only exit.

Grian sighed and rubbed his eyes in defeat. "It was more of a...memory rather than a dream. When I first joined Hermitcraft. I don't think you remember how I joined Doc...but it wasn't really...pleasant." Grian started after trying to figure out how to tell them things, without revealing he was well...an eldritch being who many players were terrified of.

"Yeah, I remember. You made quite the crater when you crashed." Doc nodded. Pearl looked between them. Grian forgot he nor anyone else had told her how he joined the place.

"Yeah...well since the dream I don't know...I've been feeling weird. Like I was trapped in a fog. Then I started getting this aching pain near my shoulder blades."

"Is that why you're not wearing your elytra right now?" Pearl asked motioning to the harness on the chests behind him.

"Yeah. It's just a lot of discomfort. Anyway, since waking up and the pain starting I just couldn't...stay in my house anymore. I didn't feel right so I flew over to you and here we are." He shifted, tugging on his sweater. Pearl looked at him then Doc. "We'll be right back Doc. Then we'll finish restocking so you can get what you need." Pearl got to her feet and grabbed Grian by his wrist and pulled him out of the shop, past Doc who looked at them concerned.

"What?" He asked after they got out of earshot. He wasn't liking the concern in her eyes. It was making him guilty.

"Before you joined Season Six of Hermitcraft, you were in Evo with our other friends and me. You disappear from there then crash into season six causing a CRATER?!" She gripped his shoulders looking into his eyes. "What happened between those two events? You're not telling the truth."

"I will tell you later. Not right now though. Let's finish restocking then we'll talk." He insisted and they went back inside. Doc decided to help them restock seeing that they still had a lot to do. After restocking, Grian gave him a discount.

"I hope you'll feel a bit better, G." He said as he left. Grian gave a small smile and a nod before turning to look at Pearl. "Come to my place." He said and equipped his elytra again, before flying off.