Almost.

On the other side of the couch, Kirishima's hand was lying securely on her thigh, keeping her balanced between the two boys. It was taking a lot of effort to not focus on that hand. The warm palm sat heavily on her skin, and his thumb idly stroked the hem of her skirt. We're it anyone else, she'd think they were being a creep, but she knew that would never be the case with him.  Besides, she could feel his other hand stroking the length of Katsukis arm. 

I don't think I've ever noticed how BIG Kirishima was before. 

And it wasn't just his hands that were massive. She snuck a few glances at him and just marveled at how much space he took up. Had he always been that huge? 

He furrowed his brows and looked over, sensing her stare. She could feel the heat fill her face, and she turned her head to nestle into the crook of Katukis neck.  

"You okay?" He murmured, and she could feel the vibration in his chest. 

"Mhm."

Just painfully horny and checking out your best friend on the day we decide to start dating. No big deal. 

The guilty thought caused her to wince, and she cleared her mind of the other boy to focus on the one holding her. 

Katsuki was objectively beautiful. She'd thought it since the day they met and had been admiring that beauty from a distance for a long time. But since they'd started interacting, she had gotten to see him in more detail, and she loved every bit of it. 

His body was a tribute to his hard work. It was a culmination of muscles that were built with hours of dedication and self-discipline. Every line and scar on his skin told a story. And he had the lightest freckles, which she only ever got to see when he was blushing. It was a damn shame that they were here right now instead of back in her room.  

She wanted to study every part of him.  To trace the freckles and scars with her fingers and  see his reactions to the way she touched him. To tease him the way he always teased her. To have him just as on edge as she was whenever they were alone.  But more importantly, she wanted to learn everything about him.   What he liked. What he hated.  The way he wanted to be- 

Loved. 

Maybe she was getting too ahead of herself. They had tons of time for her to learn more about him and figure out just how strong their feelings for each other were. Even still, she found she couldn't resist a small amount of teasing while they were in their current positions. 

As discreetly as was possible, she lifted her face so she could place a few small kisses along his neck. He responded by slightly angling his head, giving her just a bit more access. She continued brushing her lips against his skin, smiling at his small shivers and how relaxed he seemed to be by her attention. A small part of her wanted to surprise him by biting down on him without warning, but she decided to save that for another time. Instead, she whispered so only he could hear her. 

"You're so fucking perfect, Katsuki."

The only indication that he'd heard her was the slight squeeze of his arms around her waist. After placing one more kiss on his throat she turned her attention back to the movie. 

The first movie finished about an hour later, and people began to get up to refresh their snacks. Ochako didn't want to get up, she was far too comfortable. Katsuki seemed to sense that. 

"Shitty hair, hold this." He said. 

Hold what-

Apparently the "this" he was talking about was her. He shifted her suddenly so she was ENTIRELY on Kirishima's lap. Reflexively his large arms wrapped around her and her hands found places on his chest to help her keep her balance.