The Next Day

"Raka, babe, you look like shit." 
Mina had joined her table for breakfast. It was obvious that Uraraka hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. 

"What's wrong,ribbit?" Tsu said, taking the seat next to her. 

"He messaged back," Uraraka groaned and covered her face with her hands. 

The other girls at the table went silent. All eyes on her. 

Mina squealed.
"TELLMEEVERYTHING!" 

"Was it at least a positive response" Jirou had chimed in.

"I think? I'm not sure". 

She gave them a super abbreviated version of the night's conversation.  The girls were hanging onto every word. 

"He said 'next time'! That means he wants you to do it again,"Mina exclaimed. 

"Are you going to,ribbit? He did seem interested. " 

"I don't know guys. It's hard to imagine this going anywhere. And I had never done anything like that before." She thought for a moment. "Plus he doesn't seem like the flirting type.  It's very weird…"

"Girl. I wish you'd just tell us who it is so we could help!" Mina frowned. "But Tsu is right. He seems interested. I know you're afraid of getting distracted, babe. But you can work hard being a hero and still explore these things. You don't have to close this part of yourself off." 

Uraraka sighed. "I'll think about it." 
When she didnt continue the girls moved on to the next topic of conversation.  

After breakfast Uraraka headed to her room to study a bit. Unfortunately her mind was on ash blonde hair and black briefs. She couldn't concentrate.  After an hour of staring at the same page, she threw down her pencil. 

"Ugh!" 

She wouldn't be able to continue until she figured out what she was going to do about bakugou. Grounding herself she sent him a message.  

RoundFace
Hey :)

BombBoy
What do you want, cheeks?

RoundFace
I wanted to talk about last night. If that's okay…?

BombBoy
Alright. What did you want to talk about? 

RoundFace 
I guess first… did you like the picture? 
Oh my God that's stupid
Ignore that 
Different question

BombBoy 
Stop
I said it was fine. 
I'm surprised you couldn't tell based on my return pic but yea. I liked the picture. 
Idiot. 

RoundFace
O/////O 

BombBoy
If you're actually blushing I'm a little mad I'm not seeing it in person. 
You're cute when your face is all red. 

RoundFace
That must be why you like making me mad all the time… 

BombBoy
It's possible. So, what exactly was last night's dare? 

RoundFace 
If you don't make me answer, I'll send you the other pictures… 

She didn't know why she sent that but her heart was racing. He was flirting with her. And she was enjoying every second of it. This was the boldest she had ever been with a boy. She hadn't even kissed anyone yet. But something about this particular boy set her skin on fire. 

BAKUGOU

Bakugo had been doing pushups in his room when the messages from Uraraka had started.  Now he was laying back against his headboard thinking of what to write back to her. He could always find out what the dare was later. But she offered him a more provocative option instead. 

BombBoy 
They had better be some damn good pictures, pink cheeks.

He was baiting her. As she had developed as a hero she had become bolder and less likely to back down from a challenge. He had liked that about her for a while now. 

RoundFace
I'm not the biggest fan of them but you'll have to tell me. ;) 
<picture message>
<picture message>

He opened the messages and groaned loudly. I'm the first photo her thighs were spread open and her hot pink tongue was out of her open mouth. In the second she had taken the photo over her shoulder leaning forward with her back arched, her round ass facing the mirror. 

Everywhere there was tension the straps dug into her skin making her look so soft. He found himself fantasizing about gripping her ass with his hands and making his own marks in her skin. 

BombBoy
The reason you don't like these pics better not be fucking stupid. Because if it is I'm going to make you regret it. 

Uraraka read the message with wide eyes. She could practically hear his growl. Was he threatening her?

RoundFace 
And what exactly will you do to make me regret it? 

BombBoy
You'll just have to wait and see. Now why don't you like the pictures? 

RoundFace
The straps cut into me and made me look really fat. It's super embarrassing. 

That's why? That was so fucking stupid.  Too bad for her, whe would come to regret that later tonight. 

Suddenly he had an idea.

BombBoy:
Are you alone?