"What you not bouta do is talk to me crazy.

Amir sighed, frustratedly, knowing he shouldn't get so worked up, but he really did care about Sabrina and her well-being. "I'm not even tryna be onnat witchu. If I'm doing too much, I'll chill out."

Sabrina didn't say anything.

"If you mad at a nigga, say that, but don't ignore me like I won't catch a flight home tonight." He threatened, then he realized, "Yeah, your period definitely on."

She shook her head, "No it's not," she said defensively. "It's been all over the place lately so even my tracker is off."

"What you mean all over the place?" He asked, with concern.

"When I was taking the morning-after pills, they would make me sick. I think it threw my cycle off or somethin'."

"If that's the case, I'ont think you should be takin those pills no more. You shouldn't keep messin' yourself up. We can use condoms, Sabrina."

"No, once I get my cycle back to normal, I can just track my ovulation dates and avoid your horny ass during that time until I find an alternative." She laughed in the phone.

"You saying you gon avoid me like you don't be startin' it. Season's over, ma. Imma have you folded up like origami by tomorrow night."

"Yeah, we gon see." She rolled her eyes.

"Umm hum." He was his only response.

"Shiiiit!" Sabrina whined, trying to catch her breath.

Amir chuckled, seductively, "Where's all that energy you had last night, baby?" He asked, stroking her insides, while he held her legs up to the headboard. He pulled his dick out of her and brought his mouth down to her swollen clit, sucking on it before slurping up her release. "Damn, you taste so good." He rumbled on her core.

He let go of her legs giving her a break but he was far from done with her. Amir stood off the bed, naked, and went to get a bottle of water from the fridge in his closet. When he came back, Sabrina was laying with her head hanging off the bed playing with herself.

"What you on?" He asked, biting his lip and moving closer. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue causing Amir's heart to jump. She'd never done it like that before, "You into that?"

She flicked her tongue at him and he knew her answer. He slowly guided his dick into her mouth and she gripped his muscular thighs pulling him further in. He couldn't focus so he leaned forward and ate her pussy hoping it would distract her into going easy on him, to no avail.

He was deep down her throat and she wasn't letting up, sucking him with no hands. He pulled himself out and stared at the wild woman. "Damn, I fucking love yo ass."

He snatched her up and took her outside on the balcony bending her over the railing, he gave her everything he had left.

When Sabrina woke up in the morning, her entire body hurt and her throat was sore. She smiled thinking about it because she enjoyed every minute of it.

She stretched in the bed and knocked something off the pillow next to her. She sat up grabbed the box and read it quietly, "First response?"