CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Back to School

Previously in CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Day Off

"Well, thank you for your help, Elma. The money my mom sends me barely covers the rent, utilities, and groceries, with just a little extra for other things. So, thank you," Izuku said. "Speaking of your mom Izuku-baby, is she coming back here at all?" Lucoa questioned. Izuku scrunched his eyebrows in thought. "I think she said she would be here in about three weeks. She said she had some time off from her job and was taking it then," Izuku looked at Lucoa, "Why do you ask?". "How are you going to explain all of us to your mother, Izuku-baby?"

Now in CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Back to school

"How will you explain all of us to your mother, Izuku-baby?" Lucoa questioned. Izuku's chopsticks halted in his mouth as he processed Lucoa's question. "I think you broke Onii-chan Lady Lucoa," Kanna said, taking a bite of rice. "Izuku?" Tohru said whilst waving her hand in front of his face. It was chaos inside Izuku's mind right now. "Crap! I forgot to tell mom about everyone! I talk to her every week, but I always forget to mention Tohru and everyone," Izuku exclaimed in his head.

Izuku shook his head and blinked a few times before he regained his bearings. "I actually have no idea how to tell her," Izuku said sheepishly. Lucoa frowned at Izuku's words. "You better find out a way to tell her soon. It's not good to keep the fact that four Dragons moved in with her son," Lucoa said. "Right, sorry. I'll figure it out soon, promise". Lunch was finished soon after the end of the conversation. Elma had to excuse herself back to work because her lunch break was almost up. While Lucoa and Tohru did the dishes, Izuku and Kanna sat in the living room and watched some of Kanna's favorite shows.

Night came, and dinner went by. Soon it was time for everyone to go to bed. Izuku was in the room that Kanna shared with Lucoa and Elma. It was a nice-sized room so that everyone could fit comfortably. "Goodnight, Kanna," Izuku said after tucking the little dragon girl in and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, Onii-chan," Kanna said before yawning and closing her eyes. Izuku carefully picked his way across the floor of the room and turned the lights off. "Hey, Izu," Elma called out softly, stopping Izuku just before the door. He turned around slowly and looked to where Elma had her bed.

"Yeah, Elma?" Izuku whispered. "Do you think that I could...you know...get a kiss goodnight?" Elma said nervously. Izuku just smiled at Elma and carefully picked his way to Elma's bed. He stepped carefully next to the harmony faction dragon's bedside before stooping down. Elma closed her eyes as she felt Izuku place his lips on her forehead. "Goodnight, Elma," Izuku whispered to her before picking his way back and out of the room. When the door had closed, Elma turned over in her bed, a saddened look on her face. "Not really what I wanted," Elma mumbled before falling asleep.

Izuku walked back to his room and quietly entered to avoid disturbing Tohru, who he thought was already asleep. He looked over to his bed and saw that the sheets were displaced, but no dragon girl was in sight. Izuku was confused for a second before he felt himself being tackled from behind and pushed onto the bed. Reacting on instinct, Izuku flipped over and positioned himself over his attacker. He was about to activate his Quirk and punch his enemy but was stopped when his attacker flipped him over and now had themselves positioned over him.

"Who are-" Izuku began to shout, but a hand was quickly placed over his mouth. Izuku tried resisting, but it was fruitless. Finally, his eyes had adjusted to the dark room. That's when he saw that the one who attacked him was Tohru. "Tohru?!" Izuku whispered and yelled, his words muffled by Tohru's hand. Tohru took her hand off Izuku's mouth, and he was about to say another word when he noticed something. He swallowed a lump in his throat as his eyes wandered down Tohru's body and her very revealing nightgown.

"T-Tohru" Izuku stutterd. Tohru laid her body down, gently pressing her bare self against Izuku's body. "Yes, Izuku?" Tohru whispered slowly in Izuku's ear. "W-why" Izuku took a momentary second to swallow a lump of nervousness, "Why are you naked?". Tohru picked herself up. Izuku kept his head up, looking as far away from Tohru's naked body as he possibly could, his face beet red. "I almost lost you for good yesterday." Izuku immediately looked back at Torhu and saw that she had a few tears ready to fall from her face.