Why Would You Want To Spend Valentine's Day Alone? Why Not With Someone Special?

A/N: Welcome back to a themed chapter. I've actually always wanted to make a chapter about this. Mio and Y/n were such a joy to write. I debated about making this chapter for a while. I did say it was probably going to be a one-shot. PROBABLY. Yeah, I took the probably. With my free time, I've decided to make it as a way to celebrate the season. As per usual, I hope that you enjoy this chapter thoroughly.

Oh, and by the way. This story will switch POV for a little while towards the middle. You'll get to follow Mio as she picks out a gift.

???: "Well, well, well. It seems you're all alone on Valentine's. I must say, I'm honestly surprised. Surely there are a few candidates who'd be there in a heartbeat if they knew. I know their hearts would skip a beat. But that's beside the point. What's done is done. How about this? Let me help you with those woes. Consider it a little gift from the other side. Being lonely on a day like this is no good. No, I'm sure today is your lucky day. Now, let me find you a correct idea... Hmm. Yes. This will suffice. Enjoy."

Alarm: "Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama~ Sou iu atsukai kokoroete yo ne~!"

A tail fluffy falls on the alarm and turns it off.

Mio: "Daring, wake up."

Y/n: "I'm up~"

But Mio is not. An unexpected wave of sleepiness crashes over her. She finds herself not being able to get up properly. Mio puts her head back onto her pillow.

Y/n: "Hey, Mio."

He gently nudges at her.

Mio: "Nooo."

Y/n: "Mio, come on. We have to go to school."

Mio: "Do we?"

Y/n: "Well, we could skip a day."

Mio: "Ah~! I'd love to skip a day with yo-"

Y/n: "But it'd be against the rules."

Mio: "Mmm. I don't want to go."

Y/n: "It's the last day before the weekend. Valentine's day is on Sunday, so you won't get treats if you don't go."

Mio doesn't budge.

Y/n: *He goes up to her ear* "If you don't go, I'll be lonely eating chocolate by myself."

Mio: "Unfair attack. You can't say that... Something so out of the blue."

She yawns. Trying to shift awake, but she instead finds a great weight on her back. It's none other than Tawa. She had been sleeping peacefully up until now.

Mio: "Please get Tawa off me

Mio: "Please get Tawa off me."

Y/n: "Hai."

He carefully picks up Tawa and puts her on the floor.

Y/n: "Cat removed."

Mio: "Thank you."

She gets up and stretches.