It's Time to Start our Cooking Club!-Wait, We've Already Done This Before?

A/N Hello. I'm back again. Here to write another chapter after a successful celebration. A toned-down chapter, but still hopefully good. Let's all strive to do our best. If you're expecting Haato this chapter, then I'll just burst the bubble here. Saving her for down the line.

This a continuation of the last chapter(By that, I mean the actual last chapter, not the joke chapter). Y/N has completed his assignments for the day.

Y/N: "Alright, I'm done for today."

Aloe: "Are you going home?"

Y/N: "There's always something I can do here, so probably not."

Shion: "You could help me out."

Y/N: "Hm? Sure, whatcha need?"

Shion: "I'm trying to reach that shelf."

It's tall, too tall. Y/N knows he can't reach it.

Y/N: "Why does a shelf like that exist here?"

Shion: "Well, you see, it's to protect against short people."

Y/N: "Eh? Why?"

Shion: "Pfft. You actually believed that? It's supposed to be lower, but someone put it up there."

Y/N: "Oh. Well, that sucks. I think I have an idea."

Shion: "If you think you're going to lift me, then I won't allow it. I know what you're going to do."

Y/N: "Eh? What's that supposed to mean?"

Shion: "You already know, don't like a light-novel protagonist!"

Y/N: I should take her word on it. "My idea was just to use a chair..."

Shion: "That's a pretty good idea, go ahead and try." My balance is terrible today.

So, grabbing a stiff chair, he goes up to check the shelf. 

Y/N: "What should I be looking for?"

Shion: "It's a red spikey fruit."

Y/N: "Got it." This thing feels weird. I wonder how it tastes? Probably bitter.

Shion: "Alright, be careful with it. It's very fragile and worth a lot."

Y/N: "Well, I'm not just gonna crush it. I know I should be keeping it safe. You requested for me to bring it down. So I'd assume you'd want it one piece."

Shion: "No need to be smart with me!"

Y/N: "No need to tell me the obvious."

Shion: "No, but really. You don't understand what it can do. It's a ripe one, so its magical properties are overflowing. If you drop it by mistake, and someone else picks it up, then it could have disastrous effects."

Y/N: "What can it do?"

Shion: "It can fuse people together and always follows up with an exchange."

Y/N: "Why do you have a fruit that can do that?"

Shion: "I'm a witch, Aloe's a succubus, Coco's a dragon, and Mio's a wolf. Need I go on?"

Y/N: "Okay, but that's normal for us. Magical fruits aren't."

Shion: "I'm a witch. I use magic. I can create and remove things with magic. You question the appearance of a magical fruit when talking to a literal witch."

Y/N: "Bu-Mm. Ya... You're right. I've lived an unremarkable life to this point. I haven't been exposed to much of these aspects of life."

Shion: "Different people are born for different things."