The Case of The Missing Takoyaki.

A/N: Ah, welcome back. It's time for another chapter, because why not? Hopefully, you don't mind, so pardon the intrusion to your day~ I'm starting to like writing this a lot more now. It's pretty fun to make your own script. Anyhow, let us begin.

What's today like? Well, this morning is pretty cloudy for the most part. It's going to rain later today. This time around, Y/N woke up earlier. He wants to go to the local seven-eleven to get something for breakfast. So he did, and with great success might I add. The store was having a small sale, so it was a win in his book. He even decided to splurge by getting a small coffee as well. High-class living dare I say. Before he gets back in his car, he gets a text from A-chan.

A-friend(contact in his phone): 'Hey, just checking in.'

Y/N: 'Got some takoyaki from the seven-eleven near the office, and will be in soon.'

A-friend: 'Okay, thanks for letting me know.' 'Some of the idols may be coming in today.' 'I can say that at least one will be hanging around the office.' 'Today's my day off, so Sora and I are hanging out.'

Y/N: 'Okay.' 'Thanks for telling me.'

He puts his phone back in his pocket and drives to the office. Going up the elevator, it's time for him to work. The second floor is where he's been told he should work. It's comfortable at the least and has a roomy vibe. He doesn't really mind working alone.

Y/N: It's a good day outside, so I'm glad to have windows like this. And I mean wow, what an amazing view. I got milk oolong tea, some salmon onigiri, and takoyaki. I drank my coffee already, but it's meant to drank there while it's hot.

He hears a noise. It's coming from the elevator. Or at least, so he thought. The door opens, but he hears no footsteps.

Y/N: "How strange. I could've sworn I heard the door. Oh well, I'll just eat some of these delicious jelly doughnuts." *He takes an onigiri out of his bento* "Maybe I should prepare my tea?" Though it's not even lunchtime yet.

Random Voice: "Make it anyway~"

Y/N: "Hmm? Where was that from?"

He looks behind the couch, nope, nothing- Someone quickly runs to the table.

Y/N: "What?!" *Turns his head quickly*

He sees a muggy shadow run off with an onigiri in its mouth.

Y/N: "W-What was that?!"

Person: "So, I heard you have a case for me."

Y/N: "What? an English woman?"

Girl: *She puts on a deerstalker* 

Y/N: "An English detective?!"

Detective: "Wait, you seriously don't know who I am?"

Y/N: "Sorry, but I don't."

Detective: "Aren't you supposed to be our new manager?"

Y/N: "I am the new manager of the managers."

Detective: "How does that work?"

Y/N: "I studied mostly for computer stuff, so I'm the equivalent of the IT guy."

Detective: "Oh! I build computers in my free time, so I know a thing or two."

Y/N: "Those are different things. But that's beside the point. How did you know?"

Detective: "I'm a true detective, so I can hear a mystery from a mile away. Someone just took Mrs. Jensons's butter, but little does she know, it's just in the back of the fridge."