Wake up! You're Going to be Late! Get up, Now!

A/N: Welcome to a special chapter. It's going to be the start of a secondary story. Something more light-hearted than the usual. This will follow alternative timelines that revolve around a similar premise. This time, you'll be playing the part of a high school student. These chapters will be scattered along with our regular releases. They'll be longer, but they can go places we couldn't otherwise. And who knows? Maybe you'll get to experience emotions you wouldn't get as often. For those confused about why this was released a second time, I've done a full revision since the other version was made with a lot of bugs. Hope you enjoy it a second time!

???: Ah, Y/N. Welcome. This is the sea of dreams. You're guaranteed to have a new experience. One that isn't rivaled by any other. Today, you've been selected to participate in a special type of dream. In this new reality, you'll be sent to a brand new life. It's going to be unhindered by any previous actions. So anything you've done up until this point won't count. You won't have to worry about memories either. When you wake up, it'll be like your old reality was just a dream. You'll get to make brand new memories there. But there's a catch, as the land of the night doesn't last forever. Time won't be moving at a one-to-one ratio, so you'll have plenty of it. But once it's over, it's over. In a world where your actions won't matter in the end, what will you do? What will you accomplish in your short time there? Will, you still do good, or will you be tempted to act out of line knowing this won't affect you once it's over? Only one way to find out, wake up and step into your new reality.

Dun dun du da clank. Those chimes are his alarm for the day. It's The Wonder of You today. It sounds very American, so he likes it. He pursued the song after someone told him it sounded great. And it does.

Y/N: It's time for school already? Man, and here I was hoping for a few more hours. That's too bad. *He yawns* Good thing I fixed my schedule this year. If I hadn't, I'd be more tired by now.

He sits up in bed.

Y/N: I didn't dream last night. Strange. But maybe that was for the best. Sleeping is cool and all, but dreams are where it's at. So many things can happen in them. Like, how would my life be if I was a salaryman? Or if I'd gotten into photography. Oh well, I like cooking, so this isn't bad.

He gets out of bed and gets dressed. After checking his school bag, he goes down the stairs and greets his brother.

Tooru: "There you are. Why so slow today?"

Y/N: "I was stuck in thought for a while." What if I am a salaryman, and this is a dream. Dreamception!

His dad comes out of his bedroom trying to fix his shoes.

Satoru: "Kids, today's going to be an important day for me, so I'll be home later than usual. Your mother is still working on her operation. She's been at it all day. Please check up on her later."

Y/N: "Hai."

Tooru: "Sure. I'll stop by after school."

Satoru: "Good, good. Alright then, I'll be going off now. See you guys later. There's breakfast on the stove."

He grabs his briefcase and leaves. Light chimes are heard softly swaying in the background.

Tooru: *He walks into the kitchen* "Mom's been is at it again, huh? I don't know if it's incredible or stupid. Either works for me."

Y/N: "I'd say both, but we don't know her situation too well." She's back to her old ways. Or maybe her old ways never died?

Tooru: "That's because she won't tell us. Tch. Whatever. Sometimes people want to keep some things to themselves."

He brings out two plates and sets them on the table.

Y/N: *He sighs* "Yeah..."

They eat what their father left them and head to school with more questions than answers.