Part 77 - Confession...

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?

Y/N: Can I stay with you tonight?

Yoongi: Yes of course. (She jumped under the blanket.) Now tell me, what's wrong?

Y/N: It's stupid but... I am scared because of the movie that we watched... it was a horror movie with zombies.

Yoongi sighed. His idiots of younger brothers scared her with a movie not adapted to her personality or her age.

Yoongi: Why did you stay with them to watch that type of movie?

Y/N: I... (She played with her fingers, and he understood.)

Yoongi: Those brats forced you to stay with them, right? Oppa will punish those idiots tomorrow so try to forget what you saw and think about something that you like; it will help you to fall asleep. 

Y/N: Oppa... (He answered with a "Hum".) ... nothing... good night.

Yoongi: (He kissed her forehead.) Sleep well, Oppa is here to protect you... no zombies or any stupid creatures will be able to touch you...

Y/N fell asleep thanks to the reassuring presence of her older brother. Yoongi didn't lose time to find back his precious sleep. The next day, he didn't forget to punish his three youngest brothers, making them workout for 3 hours with Aman. And it was not the typical training but the hard version. They didn't leave their bedroom the entire afternoon, too tired to try to do anything. Y/N was a bit sorry for them but at the same time, they had been looking for it.

*********************************************

Few days passed in a relative calm. Yejin monitored the boys' behavior with Y/N, just to be sure that none of them bring up the boyfriend's topic. She invited Taehyung to lunch too the first day of the week to have a discussion and the young man did like requested by his father, he kept his personal opinion for himself. Yejin reaffirmed that Y/N was probably not ready to think about boys in a different way than as friends, but she wanted to be sure that he would not react in a bad way if one day she had feelings for one. He could have been nominated for an Oscar at the view of his performance in the role of the perfect and understanding brother.

************************************************

It was now the last day before the summer break for the students.

The last few days, Y/N asked herself a lot of questions regarding her attraction for David. They shared 2 lunches with Jungkook and him and it confirmed her about her feelings. She didn't think to be ready to have a relationship with a boy but at the same time, she wanted him to know that she was seeing him like an amazing person.

After several discussion with Sohyun and Jun, the young girl decided to confess her profonde admiration for David in a letter. It was a good compromise between openly confessing her feelings and keeping it for herself for ever.

When her best friend asked her how she would react if David also had feelings for her, Y/N answered that she will feel happy and honored but will not try to date him, not feeling ready for this. The two girls were now waiting near the school entry for the young boy to finish his classes.

Y/N: Sohyun... I'm stress... Maybe... I shouldn't...

Sohyun: If you changed your mind, it's okay. It's up to you.

Y/N: No, I have to be strong. It's... it's not a big deal... right?

 right?