Part 77 - Confession...

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Aaaahhhhh!!!!

She yelled and startled when a hand touched her shoulder. She hid her face against Jimin, grabbing his arm with all her strength. Taehyung's deep laughing voice resonated in the living room. He was the author of that stupid joke. 

Taehyung: Ahahah... you see, you're still a baby...

Jimin: Guys, you're mean... Y/N, it was just Taehyung messing with you, don't be afraid.

Y/N: (She detached herself of Jimin and glared at Taehyung

Y/N: (She detached herself of Jimin and glared at Taehyung.) It's not funny! You're too mean! (She stood up to leave.)

Jungkook: Be careful while going back to your room... (She ran.)

Jimin: Y/N... don't listen to them... Guys, you went to far. She will be mad at us because of you.

Jungkook: She will have forgotten tomorrow morning.

Taehyung: JK, keep a close eye on her at school. You didn't notice a boy being too close from her? And that David, he doesn't have his eyes on her, I hope?

Jungkook: No, I warned him, and I don't think that he is interested in her. He is just a kind guy. As for the boys in her class, no one is crazy enough to try something with her. I don't think any guy in our school has the guts to approach her.

Taehyung: Great!

Y/N entered her bedroom with a frowning expression. Her brothers had fun of her tonight, something that was happening more and more those past few months.

She did a quick stop to her bathroom for her night routine, and she slipped under her blanket. She was tired after that long and nerve wrecking day, but thanks to her brothers' choice of movie, she couldn't find her sleep.

As if to add bad vibes to the atmosphere, the wind was strong outside and it only gave to the young girl more chance to imagine things in that dark room. She would not be able to sleep tonight. She got off her bed and opened her door, peeping to the corridor, to be sure that there was nothing waiting to attack her. When she heard weird sounds of footsteps, she ran to Yoongi's room. The young man immediately sat, alert, at the not at all discreet intrusion. He had his hand ready to grab his gun.

Yoongi: Y/N! (He recognized her tiny silhouette even in the dark.) Damn, what's wrong?! Why did you barge inside like that?! (He switched on the light.)

Y/N: Oppa... I'm sorry to have wake you up...

 I'm sorry to have wake you up