Chapter 3 An angle, Kisses and OMG's

Start from the beginning

Sophia: "I maybe standing on a street corner waiting until my friend figures out if I'm real or not but that gives you no wright to pinch my ass and ask how much! GO FIND AN ACTUAL WHORE BEFORE I CASTRATE YOU WITH THIS!"

She pulls out a flick knife out her Hand bag. The man gets up and runs off like the coward he is. At this moment I realise my angle is bad ass. Hold on, wait a minute did she just friend zone me!

Sophia: "One you never asked me out mister! Two I don't feel anything anymore and three you wouldn't want me . Now come on cutie I know a place where we can drink for free and the cops wont harass us and the drinks are free."

Tom: "What exactly did I say out loud and what do you mean drink for free and by the way I'm not cutie I'm Tom but I prefer sexy!"

Sophia: "You said 'did she just friend zone me' out loud and I got this when you distracted the bartender thanks for that by the way."

She pulls out a large bottle of Vodka out of her bag.

Sophia: "I'm going to take you back to my place to drink our problems away!"

Tom: "I don't see any cars?"

She takes me round the back the back of the club and pulls a set of keys out her bag. She walks to a black motorbike and unlock the box compartment. She pulls out two helmets and throws one to me.

Sophia: "Are you in cutie?"

Tom: "Sure am Angle."

*******************

The next day

Pandora P.O.V (11am)

Jayne has gone out. Siva has taken Jake out to the park. Max has gone food and clothes shopping for tonight. Me and Jay have been sitting here since 9 o'clock in the morning trying to find the private investigator so that he can help us find Lola real mum.

Jay: "I give up how the hell are we going to find this detective L.Coleman?"

Pandora: "Why don't we google him?"

Jay: "There might be hundreds of detective L.Coleman!"

Pandora: "How about we search for Lola real mum on facebook?"

Jay: "Think of better Idea Pandora!!!!!!!"

Pandora: "Okay we are getting stressed, Lets make some cookies, that gives us plenty of time to think while we are making them and it gives us time to cool of a bit."

Jay: "I'm only agreeing to making cookies because I've been craving warm homemade cookies"

20 minutes later

Pandora: "Right if you lightly dust the tray with flour it stops the cookies from sticking, you could use butter but then you get a greasy base to your cookie"

Jay throws the flour on the tray but most of it lands on my face.

Pandora: "JAY I'M SO GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!"

Jay P.O.V (11:30 am)

Me and Pandora having a full blown flour fight. The kitchen is a huge mess, we both have Flour all over our self but the cookie batter is perfectly fine. I currently have Pandora trapped against the kitchen counter I tip the bag of flour right over her head.

Pandora: "JAY YOU DICK! OMG I THINK I HAVE FLOUR IN MY EYE!"

Pandora asks me to look in her eye to see if there is any flour in it. I slip a strand of her hair behind her ear, put my hand on her cheek and rub circles with my thumb. I tilt her head up slightly I look into her eyes why she look into mine.I forget about looking for flour and slowly lean in and look at her lips and back to her eyes asking for permission, she nods and I lower my lips to hers. Our lips move in a heated manner, I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance.