Chapter 1. Bad news and New friends

After Lola took her last breath. The ambulance arrived they did CPR on Lola, they got her heart beating again but her heartbeat was faint. They rush her to the hospital and found out she had  some internal bleeding. After a MRA scan the doctor's deiced that she needed and operation and fast. The operated on Lola till the early hours of the morning on the 14th of October. Lola came out of sugary at five o'clock in the morning, due to some lung damage that Lola sustained when she got hit by the truck Lola need to be wired up to a life support machine that help Lola breath. The doctors said that Lola would wake up in a hour.

Lola didn't wake up.

The doctors did more tests and checks. At twelve o'clock the doctors gave the news that Lola was in a coma and Lola may never wake up from her coma because of some brain damage. They doctors said it's just a waiting time now, they just have to wait and see what happens.

Nathan could of hit Tom again when the doctor gave the news. Yes Nathan did hit Tom before, Nathan hit Tom the first Time before Lola went into surgery because Pandora read the second note which explained why she said she loved Tom, why she was going to marry him and why she couldn't marry him. Lola planned to run off during the wedding. The police came to them and took statements of everyone so they can start a case and find out who drove into  Lola over. Max, Jayne, Jay, Siva, Pandora Jake, Nathan and Tom all stayed hours each taking it in turns to visit Lola but Nathan never left her side.

Pandora P.O.V (9pm on the 14th of October)

I can't believe this happened, my best friend is in a coma. I can't believe Tom threatened to kill Lola if she refused to marry him. I feel like killing Tom and I bet everyone else dose too. All what Tom has done is sat in the corner. Poor Nathan is devastated bless him, I know how much he loved Lola. It's heart breaking to sit and watch Nathan beg Lola to wake up, It's heart breaking to watch Nathan break down in tears. It makes you think, you never know whats going to happen in life.

Jake: "Pandora I'm tired"

Pandora: "Okay guys, I'm going to take Jake back home I don't think we can sleep on the chairs again. Nathan do you want me to bring you an overnight bag and a book or something?"

Nathan: "Yes please, thank you Pandora, thank you for everything."

Pandora: "It's okay what are friends for."

Max: "I'm going back with Pandora to get some sleep then tomorrow I can come and sit with Lola while you get some sleep Nathan."

Nathan: "Thanks Max"

Siva: " I'll get you something to eat and drop the overnight bag to you."

Nathan: "Thanks Siva."

Jay: "I will drive Jayne back home and Tomorrow go to the prison to tell Lola dad."

Nathan: "Thanks Jay, make sure to tell him everything?"

Jayne: "If you need anything call me"

 Tom: "I'm going to the pub."

Nathan: "That's right go have a drink while Lola in a hospital bed. Take one last look at Lola pale face because you did this to her you was supposed to keep her safe not force her to marry you. If she dosen't wake up I'm going to more that just hit you Tom. That's right go no one wants you here."

Tom walks out and goes to a pub where he orders a pint of larger. Unfortunately for Tom that was the start of his problems.

Jay P.O.V (10pm)

I got back home about ten minutes ago. Jake is upstairs asleep, Pandora is just putting the last bit's and bobs in Nathan overnight bag. Jayne has gone to her office to check some emails before she goes to bed. Me and Max are drinking some coffee in the kitchen.