8. The anamoly

Zacznij od początku

*As I went to go walk out of her room she called me back in as I turned around seeing her write down a note tossing it into my bag.* "you forgot your bag" *she smiled softly and handed me a hall pass.* "if I do happen to take up this very tempting offer Ms. Perl just one condition?" *she smirked and pulled me closer to her.* "oh yeah and what's that?" *I chuckled softly as I looked at her up and down.* "how do you like it?" "Hmm you are one interesting boy I'll give you that." "But let's not get sidetracked shall I don't need you getting detention cause we got held up having some fun ."

*I turned around and started walking out of her class as she spanked my ass from behind me.* "careful Ms. Perl I can get a bit rough" "oh I'm sure you can." *she smirked at me as I left her classroom. As I got in it was packed with students who were doing different activities. I heard a bunch of fit women call me over who were weightlifting.* "Hey Y/N come work out with us we could use another spot!"
*I went into the locker room and got into some shorts and tank top coming out and walking over to the girls who were workout with some heavy weights as they all seemed to be happy to see me.*

"Hey Y/N! I'm Layla, good to finally meet you cause I thought the day would never come" "finally?" *I looked at her completely lost.* "Umm everyone knows who you are and I'm so late to the show!" *she chuckled as she pulled me over and introduced me to all of her other friends who were happy to see me as well.* "I'm just glad I finally was able to meet you and besides I heard about that little altercation you got into between Mark. Fucking finally the prick got what he deserved!"

*I said to myself as I was in absolute luck not only did I have 4 girls I live who like me but just got the hottest teacher who was attracted to me and I know have more girls who are interested in getting to know me because that's how it all fucking starts for some odd reason?!* "Y/N good to meet you, mind spotting me for a second?" *I nodded nervously as turned around seeing a very muscular husky who had a very serious attitude lay down on the bench readying her grip to start doing some reps.*

"Alright Cathrine you can do this!" *she grunted as she started doing some chest presses while I watched her from above waiting to help if need be. 5 sets had gone by as I was asked to help her lift the bar.* "Argh!! Could use a hand help please!" *she grunted loudly as I helped her lay the bar down as she got up and walked off before chugging some down water.* "Don't take it personal at all, she does it every time someone spots her and she lives on water and needs it desperately."
"Oh my god Y/N!! Hey!!" *I heard another voice call my name as I turned around seeing a short but ripped female cougar approach me and shake my hand firmly.* "Thought I'd never be able to greet ya one day but it's I'm really glad I got to meet you!"

"So what's your max?" "My max?" "Your max weight you can lift?" *I chuckled softly.* "I don't even know and I don't even work out" "you don't work out?!" "Honey have you seen your arms there fucking muscular and you have great definition!" *I moved my arm back as she wrapped an arm feeling my arm as we walked over to the free weights.* "come on pick up the 20's we'll start from there."
*I picked them up and easily did a bunch of sets as I was very sore.*

"Do me a favor now climb up that rope!" "You fucking serious" *I looked at her as if she was insane as she laughed at my face.* "ya god damn right I'm serious now stop bitching and climb it!" "No I won't do it!" "I'm not asking you I'm telling you to." *I quit my complaining and grunted as I started to climb and got around 20 feet above before losing my grip and falling down onto a huge mattress.* "good try but try to use all of your body instead of your arms?" "Nah cause you tend to flounder and move a lot which makes it harder to climb up."

"Eh true but not so true if you know how to control your body then yeah it works fine then no your shit outta luck hun now get up we're back to lifting weights go grab and drink first though." *I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I saw the three girls checking me out from a distance as I walked into the locker room to grab a drink of water.* "Oh Y/N Y/N Y/N you just never learn do you..." "what's up Mark" *I said in a rude tone as he leaned against the doorway blocking the exit way as I finished getting my drink.*