5. Popping the cherry

Start bij het begin

*Beth hollered from across the house to Sarina.* "hey we've gotta get going Alyssa had been wondering where we've been." *. As I continued to think over and over weather or not I should go to the party I finally thought it through and got up and walked over to the girls and told them I was going with them. Sarina grabbed my hand and took me with her as we got into her car and drove off.* "This is my first time going to a party what should I expect and do?" *she noticed me being all fidgety and not touching anything while shivering" "your shivering, here you can touch the heat and turn it up I don't mind at all." *I was a bit hesitant as I remembered the last time I did that I was scolded and hit by my ex girlfriend.* "Also to answer your question Y/N just be yourself and have fun that's really all there is to do at a party you have a few drinks you dance and meet people." "what should I do if someone starts a fight with me." "You'll be with me no one will lay a finger on you."  *I smiled softly as we pulled up to the house.*

*Beth was sitting on the front stoop smoking a cigarette before putting it out as the three of us  walked in. It was absolutely wild there were people dancing drinking and just having a good time.* "where Angela?" "Having a couple of drinks from what she told me and Jennifer's using the restroom right now" *Sarina held my hand pulling me close not wanting to lose me nor did I want to lose her as I felt some kinda chemistry going on between her and me. The two of us then walked over to a bar and bought a few drinks.* "hey you wanna go meet some people?" *I nodded as we both got up and walked over to a group of furries who seemed nice.*

"Hey Nico! I heard you were throwing this party now Alyssa is instead?" "Yeah yeah I had to do some running around but then asked her if she could help out since my place wouldn't have worked out." "What up no fur!" *Mark walked over to me pushing me into Sarina.* "Jesus Y/N watch where your goin—Oh fucking christ Mark leave him alone."

*she walked right up to him and shoved him back roughly and pulling me away.* "come on Y/N lets go have some fun" *she grabbed my hand and pulled me through a crowd of folks where we were on the dance floor as there were other couples were having a blast. She noticed me being a bit awkward as she rested her hands on my chest which made me tense up.* "why so stiff now all of a sudden, gotta loosen up and go with the flow?" *she started to slowly move with the beat of the music before grabbing my hands as we started going in fluid motion together and eventually "going with the flow" but this built up the tension between us.*

*I'm not sure what it is but I felt somewhat more attracted to her considering the fact that she was genuinely trying to have fun with me and get to know me more, not only that but she seemed to care about me a lot.* "later on when we're finished dancing want to go meet some of my friends they'll like you!" *we continued to dance together and have a blast but before anything spicy could happen between the two of us Jennifer pulled us with her into the living room where we all sat down on a couch.* "I was in the middle of something Jenny" *she moved her hand near mine and then hesitated cause there was so many folks around.* "Alyssa wanted me to get you so we could all chat and ya know have a good time, do something other than make out and have sex."

"Your right Jenn parties are just about having fun not just hookups and getting wasted.* "I just happened to get to know someone very well. She smiled softly and moved closer to me which built up the tension more and more. A foxy looking female canes walking over and waved at all of us before hugging everyone including me not give two fucks if I was human or not.*

*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.