4. Welcome to hell

Depuis le début

"You okay?" *she turned around spooked.* "hey it's okay."  *she shrugged it off and put the dog tags back into a box before storing it away.* "it was my husbands tags before he passed we both served together and the both of us were on our 3rd deployment together and had been ambushed I was wounded very badly and I was dying. He saved my life but gave up his own to make sure I would make it out...I still wonder to this day why he did that in battle" *a couple of more tears streamed down her cheeks.* "hey it's okay, if you need to talk I'm here.* "I know I know it's just I'm unsure how to handle this and I'm still grieving over the loss of him even though it's been a very long time since he passed away." *I hugged her as she was shocked but then wrapped her arms around me.* "I know what it's like to lose someone very close Cynthia...I lost my mom and she was all I ever had to protect me and then when she passed I had no one." "but she passed away more than a decade ago when I was young, she somehow became ill and then shortly after that passing away not even a year later." * "my condolences Y/N" *I smiled and looked up at her.* "no no it's okay Cynthia you...you actually remind me a lot of her in a way." "Aw Y/N that's so sweet of you." "You have a good heart Cynthia, and that's something you both had.* "she pulled me into a hug thanking me but she then let me go demanding I finish my breakfast with an intense look on her face.* "okay okay! I'll go eat."

*I chuckled and walked back over to the table just before the girls came downstairs and stormed into the kitchen making themselves food.* "mornin"  Sarina smiled warmly at me.* "she sat next to me before drinking a hot cup of coffee as Beth brought two cups over before handing one to her friend.* "thanks Beth." *Sarina sighed as she heard a loud yell come from the top of the stairs.* "you've gotta be kidding me, Y/N whatever she says or does don't take it personal at all she's just a moody bitch who doesn't have respect for anyone." *I saw a female wolf walk down the stairs on the phone complaining before walking into the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee.* "what the duck who finished the coffee MOM?!?!" "Jessica calm down we have more coffee" "whatever and get the hell out of my way Sarina!" *she shoved her sister out of the way grabbing another container of coffee grains and making herself a cup of coffee as she then noticed me giving me a death glare.* "who the the fuck is this" *she stormed up toward me and grabbed me by my throat and slamming me against the wall knocking a painting over.*

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A NO FUR IN OUR HOUSE!!!" "JESSICA!! LET HIM GO!!" *Cynthia hollered at her daughter as she continued to choke me where I pleaded for her to let go

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A NO FUR IN OUR HOUSE!!!" "JESSICA!! LET HIM GO!!" *Cynthia hollered at her daughter as she continued to choke me where I pleaded for her to let go. She paced over to Jess grabbing her roughly and slamming her against the wall.* "who the fuck do you think you are?! Huh putting hands on guests!"  *she eventually let her go but demanded that her daughter  apologize to me immediately.* "okay fine whatever sorry no fur." *Cynthia walked away and into the kitchen leaning against the counter top.* "hey Y/N let's give her some space well show you around town after we get ready for school and all that." *I looked at Sarina as she gave me a reassuring smile.* "everything will be okay Y/N don't worry I won't let a single person touch you." "Yeah you say that just as your sister just strangled me against the wall." *I took that with a grain of salt as she walked upstairs to get ready. I walked down the hallway to go use the bathroom I heard a loud bang against a wall and went to go see what it was and has seen Cynthia sitting against the foot of her bed telling her about how much of a failure she was on her daughter before grabbing something and chucking it across her room before taking a deep breath and calming down.* "what did I do wrong to make her this way she was always sweet when she was younger but then she suddenly changed when she got to high school." *she wiped her tears and immediately got her self together when she saw me standing at her doorway.*
"Y/N what are you doing here, go see what the girls are up to.." *she turned around and leaned against her dresser as I asked to come in as she allowed me to.*