*I felt my body taken over mentally as if we were in a tug of war battle trying to control the body that CLEARLY BELONGED TO ME!* "HEY DUMMY YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" "Quit yelling at me ya piss sniffer and I'll explain

*I felt my body taken over mentally as if we were in a tug of war battle trying to control the body that CLEARLY BELONGED TO ME!* "HEY DUMMY YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" "Quit yelling at me ya piss sniffer and I'll explain." *I crossed my arms and looked at her.* "Just fucking tell me already!" *I sat down on the toilet as she appeared in front of me standing menacingly above me trying to intimidate me in a way.* "good bitch now be quiet and lemme tell ya what the fuck is goin on." "Ok first off don't fucking talk to me like that." *she chuckled* "or you'll what Y/N?" *I got up and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against the wall.* "or you'll fucking regret trying me bitch!" *I felt her take control again as she grabbed the back of my head and felt her digging into the back of my head tugging at what ever was in there.* "NO WE'LL FUCKING BLEED OUT!!" *Without hesitation she pulled on the area that was operated on as we both collapsed onto the floor before waking up in the bathroom a few minutes later.*

"we gonna talk now or you still going to try and kill me bitch?" *she sighed and squatted getting on my level.* "Okay, listen maybe I shouldn't have come off as an asshole but now I wanna work with you." *I cut her off rudely.* "thought you wanted me dead, literally tried to do it." *she scoffed and looked at me taking her shades off.* "well I changed my mind kid, all I want is to be freed from your body and there's a way to do it but it'll take time Kay," *I got up and she did as well disappearing putting her shades back on.*

"Whatever just fuckin ghost off already!" *she scoffed as she mocked me while I can still hear her.* "I can still hear you" *She groaned loudly before finally shutting up making it easier to get some rest.* "jeez now I can get some shuteye for a bit." "ALRIGHT ILL BE QUIET!!" *I sighed and layed down looking at the ceiling before she re appeared again. I groaned as I was easily agitated and annoyed by her presence as I then looked up to see her sitting on the couch.* "what do you want?" "Just taking in the room that's all don't need to get all mad at me." "You could've at least introduced yourself." *she got up from where she sat and walked over wanting to shake my hand.* "I'm Kya." *I was hesitant but then put the grudges aside and firmly shook Kya's hand.* "names Y/N." *we both shook hands and then started chatting for a bit getting over the crap that happened a few minutes prior to this.*

*Sarinas POV*

*As Beth and I walked down the hallway from Y/N's room I saw her quickly walk past me and go over to a nearby vending machine containing very good snacks.* "you want anything from here?" "Nah I'll wait till we go down to the food court and grab a filling meal." "Alright your loss then." *she started eating her peanut MnM's one by one and looked out the window which you could see a beautiful view of the city which then went into the neighborhood area where pretty much everyone lived but middle and lower class folks.* "You alright your shaking a bit Sarina" *this completely caught me off guard and I was busted immediately as I tried to hide my embarrassment.* "Beth...we've been friends for I dunno since we started walking on our own two feet but I need to talk to ya bout something" "mhm, so what is it something good or bad" *she nodded and gave me her undivided attention.* "depends on how you look at it." "Oooh I know uhhhh your pregnant!" *I just looked at her with the most blank face ever.* "no Beth I'm not pregnant." "So what is it?"