1. Wrong place wrong time

Começar do início

*she looked down at me concerned.* "oh fuck are you okay?!" *she tilted my head up as I was a bit buzzed I smiled at her which made her smile warmly at me.*

"You okay?" *I nodded as I was clearly buzzed

"You okay?" *I nodded as I was clearly buzzed.* "hehe good don't need ya dying on me not an adorable little thing like you. I looked at her as I was going to ask her but she clearly caught me.* "something on your mind hun?" "Would you like to dance with me?" *her cheeks became red as roses as she nodded before getting up and holding my hand as she led me to the dance floor.* "OH MY GOD LEAH AND AMY AHHHHH!!!!" *her face lit up as she spotted two of her friends which funny enough were the two girls waving at me earlier.* "hey cutie were Lily's friends" "he asked me if I wanted to dance and I couldn't say no to a stud like him and besides I'm kinda done with Mark anyways he's such a fucking loser!" *she laughed as I turned to her and turned her in my direction.* "you have a boyfriend" "not anymore" *she smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss before pulling away and calling her friends over to get all over me.* "better prepare your ass buddy!" *she growled lowly running her hands all over my chest and kissing me roughly before wrapping her arms around my neck as we made out slowly.* "god your so fucking hot Lily *I smirked as she grabbed a bottle of Spanish tequila from the bar as she called out to her friend who covered for her.* "IMMA BE GONE FOR A WHILE HAHA!" *she grabbed my hand as we both hurried into a room and locked the door.* "finally we're now away from everyone else where I can put all my attention on you stud muffin *she walked over to me taking her shirt off revealing a C cup breast as they were perfectly shaped but unfortunately hidden by her black bra.* "come over here you" *she smirked as she pulled me into a deep kiss.* "I have to ask you, what is your name?" "Y/N" "oh nice name baby now come here and kiss me bad boy!" *we made out for a few more minutes before she pushed me gently onto the bed before getting on her knees and putting her hand in messy bun.*

"Holy fuck is this happening." "You betcha baby!" *she smirked and stopped momentarily before moving up to me and kissing me lovingly.* "have you ever experienced this before love from another woman?" "No?" *I said as I looked down.* "oh no I didn't mean virginity dear and that we'll change quick in a moment, but I'm talking about love and affection with a woman not just like a fling or a baby mama"  "I used to..." *she looked at me with the the most saddening look in her eyes.* "that broke my heart love." *she straddled my lap and kissed me lovingly while cupping my face.* "don't ever change who you are Y/N your the perfect person and any girl would do anything to get with an amazing guy like you and I'm glad I did and more importantly I'm glad we met." *I kissed her forehead softly as I looked in her eyes.* "I did too." *her face lit up as we both started making out. Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.*

"LILY OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" *the two of us jumped up as she opened the window but it was too small so she hid me in the closet under a bunch of stuff.* "Mark what are you doing here?!" "Hm funny I was going to ask the same thing Lily but it seems kinda odd that I did see you walk upstairs with someone." "I don't know what your taking about?" "BULLSHIT LILY YOU KNOW DAMN WELL SO THE FUCK DID YOU BRING UP HERE!!" *A bunch of wolves barged into the room and started tearing the room apart and luckily no one checked the closet.* "heh pathetic I actually wasted my time on worthless street whore like you and besides you lie all the time to me" "No I don't!!" *oh yeah so who'd you being up here?" *The silence started building up and he was getting impatient by the minute.* "alright fine I brought someone up here but the left the room" *Mark laughed.* "what was he too much of a pussy to handle that strong pussy of yours." "No he was helping me out find something I needed to find a pair of earrings my grandmother gave me before she passed." *He walked around the room with his arms crossed before grabbing a mug and chucking it at the wall in her direction making her flinch and tear up a bit.* "aww someone gonna cry GROW THE FUCK UP BITCH!!" *Lily pushed him roughly.* "THAT WAS MY MOTHERS MUG YOU LIMPDICK!!!" *tears streamed down her cheeks as I watched the two fight before Mark smacked her across the face.* "if you won't admit the truth then I will." "I saw you walk up here with a man not just any man BUT A FUCKING HUMAN!!" *he walked over the closet and ripped it open grabbing me and tossing me onto the floor.* "oh is there where your going to feed me lies for eternity cause I'm done and in fact your little wimp kid you got here." *he grabbed my by the back of my neck and smacked me on the face and dragged me across the room.*

"DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE I COULDNT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME CAUSE YOU HIT ME ALL THE TIME DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. JUST DON'T HURT HIM HE'S...special" *he looked at her while tugging at my hair roughly as I laid on the floor.* "you should be thanking her she just saved your ass bitch." *He nodded towards his friends as they charged at me and started kicking and hitting me while I laid there on the ground.* "NO PLEASE STOP HURTING HIM!!!" *she sobbed frantically as she tried to get past mark but he held her back and made her watch as the brutally beat me up.* "shhhh just stay put and it'll all be over alright babe." "YOUR FUCKING SICK MARCUS!!!" *she cried hysterically as she was held down before being tied up and had a gag put in her mouth as she was forced to see me get brutally beaten to a pulp by the 3 wolves.* *I grabbed his leg but he kicked me across the face breaking my nose as another furry jumped on top of me and slashed at me face before punching me in the face brutally.* "let's get him outta here." *one of Marcus friends walked over whispered something which brought an evil smirk to his face.* "let's take the trash out alright fellas." *him as well as his 3 friends picked me up and carried me out of the house and threw me into the grass as I turned around I got kicked in the face which broke my jaw.* "LET HIM GO!!!" *Lily came out pretty bruised up and screaming at mark before getting smacked across the face so hard she fell to the floor and into a bunch of mud.* "here's what we're gonna do we're going to kill your new boyfriend and then we're gonna throw him in the dump!" *she looked up with horror in her eyes.* "NO!!" "You wouldn't!!" *tears streamed down her cheeks as she grabbed onto Marks jeans as he cackled knowing he's beat her psychologically.* "get off me whore" *he kicked her in the back as she laid there trying to get up. He then walked over to me grabbing a metal bat and started beating me with pure rage and hate in his heart.* *I covered myself up as I couldn't do much but lay there as I got beaten up to the point where I couldn't walk.* "say bye to your new boyfriend Lily." *he picked me up and threw me into a garbage dump.*

"Remember this as a lesson you belong to me and he's now gone." *he pushed her into the mud before walking away and spitting on her as she cried looking at herself.* *she came running over to the dump and searched endlessly and thoroughly to find me and eventually pulled me out." *I couldn't see much cause of how badly beaten I was so I pushed her away crawling away getting dirt all over myself as I crawled away.* "she ran towards me and just held me close as I laid there completely bloodied up in her arms.*  "OH MY GOD SIR AND MAAM ARE YOU OKAY!!" *A female came running over and looked at us before calling 911.* "it's okay help is on the way" *I started to then pass out in there arms as they freaked out trying to keep me up.* "Y/N!!!" "Y/N!!!" *as everything started fading away I heard sirens approaching.*