Chapter 259: Picked up a cute Corgi (47-48)

Start from the beginning

It's just that the specimens are not little frogs or mice.

Instead, they were soaked in a strange liquid and packed in glass tanks.

White wolf.

Looking at the huge number of specimens, Xiang Xing secretly took a breath.

But it seems to understand something.

I couldn't help raising my head and looking at the surprisingly calm man beside him: "Are they the wolf brothers that you brought back every night during your time?"

"..."

Conai raised his eyes unexpectedly.

Immediately he laughed and shook his head slightly, "I transfer you every night, but I still haven't been able to hide you completely."

As he said, the man sighed lightly.

Continue to hold her hand and lead her in.

"Yes, these things before you are my distant cousins ​​who used to live in the same mountain as you."

He pointed to the relatively fresh specimens in front of Xiang Xing, his face calmly looked like a professor in class, and he spoke calmly.

"In order to prevent Tianxue from using them for in-depth research, I sneaked into Tianxue's research institute, transferred them all out, made specimens, and stored them here."

"And, it's not just them."

Conai took Xiang Xing to the other side, and there seemed to be some years of biological specimens in front of the trough.

"In the process of cooperating with the investigation team, I found that the Sky Hunter organization is still looking for the traces of our White Wolf clan. I think, maybe, in the body of the old father, they did not study anything."

"If that's the case, then I can't give them any more opportunities."

He pointed to one of the older she-wolves, her eyes narrowed, "So, this is my mother. She died of heart failure due to her advanced age."

"This is, my second uncle..."

"My sister-in-law..."

...

Conai reported almost all the genealogy of their old Ke family.

Xiang Xing listened, his heart tightened and saddened.

She had heard Fang Ya say that the White Wolf clan was on the verge of extinction, and it was very likely that only Ko Nai remained alive in the world.

It now appears that this is probably already true.

However, in order to keep the secrets of their demonization, Konai could only seal up the people who were born, old, sick, and died, or died accidentally, again and again.

She couldn't imagine and didn't dare to think about how he felt when doing these things.

"Xing'er, now I am in your eyes, is it a devilish existence?"

Seeing Xiang Xing silent and not speaking, Conai's eyes flickered, and he chuckled slightly.

Knuckles clenched, "Yes, I really became a demon... When I dealt with them, not only did I feel no grief, but on the contrary, I got very strange satisfaction from it time and time again."

"Maybe one day, I can't help but cross the bottom line and change from passive to active."

As he said, he suddenly lowered his head and looked at his clenched fist.

His eyes were gloomy, "Maybe someday, these hands will also reach out to you."

"So, will you really accept me like this?"

When Konet finished speaking, he let out a deep breath.

After that, he retreated two steps from Xiang Xing silently.

He hoped that she could be afraid of it, and then left.

At least when the time comes, he won't be ruined by him who took the initiative, or he who was out of control like last night.

Thinking about it, Conai solemnly closed Shui-blue eyes and waited quietly for her decision.

However, Xiang Xing didn't say anything, but stared at him quietly.

After a long while, he laughed softly.

Tilting his head, his dark, soft eyes blinked, and he asked softly, "So, is the original mania factor in the blood of your white wolf clan acting the cause of this?"

"...Fang Ya told you?"

Conai was a little surprised.

But he shook his head helplessly, sneered, "This guy is really talkative..."

"Woohoo!!"

Before the man had finished his words, there was a howl of milky milk in his ears.

Quick Transmigration: The Host is Soft and Sweet ( 2 ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara