¶×Chapter 1: Unexpecting Day׶

Hello
Publish a Draft book and don't worry, I'll still continue Elem Brothers.
Anyways Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mom, when I will go to Novas Academy with Big Brother?" a little boy asked.

"Hehe, when you come of age Fang. Just wait a little more then you'll be able to see you're big brother." the mother said.

"I see, but can my friends come? We promised to stay together until the end." little Fang said.

"Why of course, why not?"

"Say mom, when I come of age, will I get a cool superpower like you, dad and big brother?" he said with his eyes sparkling.

The mother nodded and made little Fang jump into the sofa and celebrated. He could not wait what powers he'll get or what the Academy looks like, all he knows he's gonna get there soon.

"You're friends are here, why not play with them while I'll prepare lunch?"

Fang nodded and jumped down the sofa, he then went towards the door and opened it. Three little people, almost the same age as Fang except the other 2.

"Yaya, Ying, Gopal! You're finally here!" Fang yelled, "let's go play in my room!"

and so they did.

Time skip 5 years later

Fang woke up with sun rays in his eye, he got up then his phone started ringing.

"Dey Fang! Are you free today?" Gopal said in the phone.

"Yea I am, why?" he asked.

"Wanna go to Tok Aba's Kokotiam? Yaya and Ying is already home from their vacation, they're gonna meet us there."

"Oh Yaya and Ying is here, alright I'll go. Let me change real quick.". he then ended the call.

He got up from his bed and went to shower, after that, he change his clothes and went down. There he saw his mother sitting in the sofa, watching the news.

"Fang? Where are you going?" she asked, making Fang stop on his tracks.

"Oh, Yaya and Ying already went home from vacation. We're about to meet up in Tok Aba's Kokotiam." he answered back.

"Alright, but be careful. The news said there's gonna be a thunderstorm coming, make sure to come home before lunch! I'll cook Carrot soup!" she said with glee and a big smile on her face.

Fang was drooling when he heard the carrot soup, he then snapped back to reality, he smiled back to his mom and went out.

"Where's Fang? I miss him.."

"Haiya Gopal, just be patient will ya? He'll be here soon" Ying said while drinking her Ice Cocoa.

"Oh there he is!" Yaya pointed.

Fang was running and stop to get some air. "Sorry I'm late everyone!"

"It's alright Fang, atleast you made it."

He smiled and took a seat, he then saw Tok Aba handing him a Ice Cocoa.

"Here Fang, have a free Ice Cocoa from me. My treat!" Tok Aba said proudly.

Gopal jaw dropped, "What about me? Why does he gets free drink?" Gopal whined.