Fade

Another written song😁
Fade away
You broke my heart, pulled the whole thing apart and all you've done is moved on

You left me here feelings trapped inside and I've faded from your mind and you just don't fade from mine

Maybe it's time to find a release to forget the pain! The lies! The memories!

So just fade! Fade! Fade away! Get away from me!! Well both fade into darkness,
forget about me and let me fade from your mind until that day.
That day you realize what you've done but by then I'll be gone because I'm gonna fade!!

The memories you left bring me pain that feels like being stabbed repeatedly by a knife and burnt but you don't care

our memories are already faded from your mind but you see memories are what make us but also break us and the memories you left me are the ones breaking me

Now I don't feel, I distance myself in fear someone will bring me even more pain and your to blame!! Your to blame!!!

All of this pain is like burning in hell but you don't mind it's where you came from anyway!

Your to blame for all my shame and now it's time to fade!!

So just fade! Fade! Fade away! Get away from me!! Well both fade into darkness, forget about me and let me fade from your mind until that day.

That day you realize what you've done but by then I'll be gone because I'm gonna fade!!

I'm gonna fade and your going to regret what you've done, when you wake up one day and I'm gone,faded and sinking like the sun.

You'll never have a happy day knowing your to blame for what I've done.
I left you a note with just a tiny quote so one day you'd understand the pain you gave me!

So just fade! Fade! Fade away! Get away from me!! Well both fade into darkness, forget about me and let me fade from your mind until that day.

That day you realize what you've done but by then I'll be gone because I'm gonna fade!!