T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁

Zacznij od początku

Slitting it slowly and delicately while maintaining eyes contact with jungkook , the blood oozing out of his palm...eyes teary as he attempts to suppress the sting and finds comfort in tae's beauty and alluring eyes.

Taehyung places the knife back on the desk , taking jungkook's injured palm in his hand...bringing it up to his palm as he kisses on them , moving towards the open wound as he sucks in the blood...leaving stains on his lips as he grins.

Proceeding to allow jungkook to bleed all over his naked frame , placing jungkook's palm on his breasts.

" Don't be shy my love , rub on it , coat me in your blood " he seductively slurs into his ear .

Jungkook begins to sensually rub , starting from his neck as taehyung throws his head back , loving jungkook's rough manly hands on him.

His bossom , collar bone , neck , hips , lips , ass is tainted with his husbands blood as he chants some spells in his head , he guesses jungkook must have taken the hint that it's a ritual.

" A soul bonding ritual " he whispers.

Taking the knife once again to then slit his palm , having jungkook suck on his blood as he paints sexual places of jungkook's body with his blood as well.

Taehyung wrapping himself around jungkook , its the way jungkook lets taehyung do anything to him without question. Jungkook picking taehyung up from his thighs as they head to the bed , dropping taehyung softly on it.

 Jungkook picking taehyung up from his thighs as they head to the bed , dropping taehyung softly on it

He just stares , at the beauty under him...taehyung's eyes softens as he slips out a tear...jungkook raising his thumb to wipe it off but taehyung kisses his hands , jungkook taking his hands as well as he kisses them softly , relishing his milky skin.

" Jungkook please ~ " taehyung begs , his body burning up.

" Say the word love "

" Ruin me "

Jungkook is smashing his lips down on tae as their body is pressed sensually and rubbing against each other , legs entangled as they relish the feeling skin to skin.

Jungkook dominating his lips , sucking down on his lips as their tongue dance around to explore each others cavern , the grip tae has on jungkook's hair urges him to deepen the kiss some more as jungkook's hands are roaming in places that causes his eyes to roll back.

Moving to his neck , sucking quite harshly as his palm grabs taehyung's thigh , pushing them further apart ....his hands aiming to squeeze tae's soft breasts , full and perked up against his palm.

Caressing them tenderly as he alternatively pulls on his erect nipple , diving in to suck on them...fixing it between his teeth as he tugs softly on them.

Taehyung muffles his moans , feeling his nipples go numb from the consistent assault , loving how jungkook burys his face in his breasts , breathing them in as he sucks on every skin.

In no time, jungkook switches positions to have taehyung sit on his face while taehyung faces his shaft.

Taehyung is drooling at the sight of the hefty manhood standing tall and proud , he lets out a squeak when jungkook harshly grabs his hips and spanks him....face morphed into pleasure as he grinds on jungkook's mouth , almost climaxing at the wet tissue inserting into his hole , gasping further as he feels jungkook ram three fingers into his cunt while he nibbles on his clit , flicking it with his tongue.

Taehyung grinds further , needing something heavy on his tongue as he fists jungkook's member in his hands , slender fingers swiftly stroking the cock smeared with pre cum , the tip hardened and inviting as he nibbles on it , causing it to twitch violently before swallowing it whole , coating it heavily with saliva , his tongue twirling around it ....letting it hit the back of his throat.

" Oh fuck! Baby , just like that " jungkook groans , spanking his ass ....licking a long stripe of tae's cunt.

" Oh yeah , yes daddy....get in there " taehyung moans , hips shaking as he feels his orgasm approach , bopping furiously on jungkook's shaft , choking on it as he strokes at the same time.

Taehyung is screaming , pussy throbbing as he squirts heavily on jungkook's face , jungkook digging his nails into tae's hips as he laps up the juices...burying his face into his ass like a starved man.

Changing positions to prevent himself from shooting his load into tae's mouth , having taehyung on all fours as he slams into him from behind , taehyung's back arced in a perfect angle as jungkook pounds his insides.

Skin slapping resounding in the room as taehyung lets out series of profanities , allowing jungkook to use him like a rag doll...jungkook leaning over as he thrusts faster , moaning into tae's ear as they both pant heavily.

Having taehyung on top of him as tae takes control , bouncing heavily on him as his shaft reaches deep places in him.

" Oh yes yes yes yes! " taehyung screams as he rides him , jungkook caressing his tits as he starts to thrust into tae at an insane speed.

" slow down...please " taehyung cries out , his puffed tear stained cheeks as he falls frail on jungkook's chest , jungkook gripping his baby's frame with care as he pounds into him...feeling his high coming as he scents tae , neck with veins as he looses his mind.

Unable to breathe as he's overwhelmed by tae's screams " a little more baby , it's almost over " jungkook pants.

" Oh yes yes yes baby , fuck yes.....pussy so good...oh fuck....fuck i'm coming " jungkook winces , from taehyung actually biting his neck as they both cum together , coating each others sexes with juices.

Taehyung's hip bone trembling as he blabs dumbly into jungkook's ear , jungkook chuckling as he pecks a wrecked out tae on the cheeks , cooing as taehyung immediately doses off.

" My baby " he coos , pecking tae once more as he slowly slides out him , feeling his cum gush out of tae's hole , getting up to grab a wet towel...cleaning them up before joining tae under the covers , calling it a night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I missed you guys🥺...

I hope you love this.

And yes , jungkook gets his memory sooner than you think...🙃

Please vote and share .👀✔️..

Do you guys like the new book covers ? i wanted a signature design.