Perfect.

Poly relationship ahead.

A beautiful family of 3 lives in a very secluded area not many houses around or people.They live in a very beautiful farm house with their 5 month old baby.

The couple's life now is great they plan on getting a dog soon and living a private peaceful life and to watch their child grow.

Their past is not so great though. They both stalked each for months having an unhealthy obsession with one another. They even killed for one another hints why they live in a very secluded area In a small town.

Even though their past is in the past their yandere side for one another slips out here and there.

They thought it was over, they thought they buried that certain part of themselves and killed it.

Until they meet her. (Name)(last name) was perfect her face, her eyes, her voice, her looks, her weight. Just everything about her was perfect to them.

They just had to have her.

She'd be the perfect addition to their small family, they always wanted it to grow anyway.

Jack watched from his kitchen windows as (name) jogged by he practically chocked on his coffee when she waved smiling.

This was an unusual thing for jack since he's being watching her jog by for 3 months straight and he always thought she never saw him.

He quickly recovered and waved back trying to not look too suspicious. She seemed like she didn't care at all and went back to her morning jog.

"Hey jack" Ellie said while walking into the kitchen holding their 5 month old.

"Morning" he replied taking his son and lifting him into the air making faces.

Ellie smiled at the sight of her family, a loving husband a beautiful baby and herself. She still felt like something was missing and she knew exactly who it was.

"Did you hear what I said hon?" Jack questioned snapping Ellie out of her thoughts.

"No Whatcha say" she replied shaking her head to rid her fantasies at the moment.

"The shop you know who works at opens in an hour I'm gonna take Jay with me today" he reminded her.

"Your gonna go see her without me" Ellie practically whined like a child.

"We go together all the time plus she said she wanted to meet jay anyway" he replied truth be told he loved Ellie dearly but he was starting to get bored.

"Jack when are we gonna start the thing" Ellie asked her husband walking up and rubbing his shoulders flipping her hair over her shoulder in the process.

"Soon."his voice changed more Sternly.

"You've been saying that for months Jack months" she got angry and push him away.

He quickly put jay in his high chair and made sure he was fine before turning around and grabbing Ellie's shoulders pushing her against the fridge.

"You need to calm down" he practically ordered her.

"Your one to talk" she replied.

He took a deep breath before loosening his grip and stepping back.

"I'm sorry I over reacted" he apologized.

"You think?" Ellie got smart not helping jack.

"You know how I get about her" he tried to explain himself.