* I HATE YOU..*(Oliver moy)

i was putting my books in my locker when suddenly i feel someone present  behind me, i could feel hot breath on my neck 

"skirts a lil short, dont ya think?" i hear my enemy deep voice. i closed my locker then turned around. the school  was over and i was wayy exhausted for this shit

i sighed "what you want oliver?" i said before seeing the cut on his face and his bruised lips, i scanned his whole body and saw blood stained on his clothes and his knuckles were bruised. i was shocked and i was feeling worried but i didnt say anything

"aww are you tired love?" he say with a sarcastic voice and he made a sarcastic sad face. i walked up to him and whispered

"leave me the fuck alone" i back away but then he wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body. 

"and what if i dont?" he say smirking i look away feeling my face getting red but then i look up making eye contact with him our face was an inch away from each other 

"then i'll make you shut up" i say smirking, he smirk back 

"then make m-" before he could finish i back away a lil, put my foot behind his foot and pushed him. i laughed as i watch him trip and fall on his ass

"i told yo-" before i could finish what i was saying he pull me and i feel ontop of him. im now straddling him, i looked at him to see a smirk on his face. 

"i like this position quite alot, we should do this more often" he said with a smirk still plastered on his face. i froze didnt know what to say.

"you wanna know what i wanted? i wanted you to change out of this short ass skirt your wearing" he told me while sitting up with me on his lap

"you dont know how many guys i have to beat up because they were staring at your ass, its tiring y/n" he sighed but before he could say anything  i smashed my lips onto his soft plum lips. he was shocked but then he kiss me back while wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, i wrapp my hands around his neck deepen our kiss. i never felt anything like this before, i dont even know why i kissed him. just something bout him that make me feel some type of way, feelings i never felt before..

i pull away and we both try to catch our breath but his eyes never leave me, we stare at each other. i could feel butterfly in my stomach and i hope he feel the same way too. he smiled at me and i smiled back at him, then i get up and helped him.

i bring him to my house cause it was near to our school. i treat his wound and i could feel his eyes on me, i blushed while smiling thinking about it. as i was done i sat next to him while offering water to him, he took the water and put it at the table grabbing my hand and pull me to his lap. i wrap my hands around his neck while he wrap his hands on my waist. 

"i hate you oliver.." i whispered while tears running down my cheeks. he face expression change from a soft smile to a panic face, he quickly wipe tears that running down my cheeks

"what do you mean by that love..?" he ask with a sad expression while still wiping my tears that keep running down my cheeks

"i hate you because of the way you make me feel, i hate how you make me so happy, i hate how you make me jealous whenever your around other girls, i hate how you can easily make me flutter and lastly i hate how im so in love you oliver moy.." i said looking down playing with my fingers. 

he laughed and pulled my chin  making me me look at him "y/n you dont know how much im in love with YOU your literally everything i want your so perfect y/n i coudnt live without you" he smiled at me while putting a piece of hair behind my ear, i blushed and i pull him into another kiss.

i kiss him and i could feel him smiling and i coudnt help but smile too while kissing him. the kiss soon turn into a makeout session, he lick my lips asking me for permission to enter my mouth and i let him. i moan as i feel him tasting  every inch of my mouth soon he went down to my neck leaving hickeys all over my neck and i could feel he smirking.

"can we pls continue love" he pulled away and i whine because of lost of his touch

"you really gonna ask me that? you gonna leave me like this?" i say looking at him with a done face. he just laugh and attack my neck again...

(846 words)