* ENEMY *(Darren liang)

your going to a party with your enemy darren because your a spy and itwas part of a mission that you and darren were on. You met darren and the others last year and not gonna lie he's cute handsome and hot but he's a jerk. he keeps messing with you and getting on your nerve and now you have a mission with him, your not excited to be honest you just want this to end fast.

But now your getting ready your wearing a nice black dress..

but your having some problem, you coudnt zip up your dress cause it got kind stuck

but your having some problem, you coudnt zip up your dress cause it got kind stuck. You tried to reach it but coudnt because your arms were not long enough but after a while you felt cold hands on your back then the person said

"i got you" in a deep voice that gave you goosebumps. After zipping the dress he hold your waist turning you around facing him and you were shocked cause it was darren smirking.

"darren..thank you but can- can u let me go now-" you say while suttering because you could feel you face getting red so you looked down but then he hold your chin making you look at him. he still holding your waist not letting you go. He then came close to you that you could feel he's hot breath on your neck.

"you look cute but maybe would look more cuter under me" he whispered and you just look at him shocked, feeling nervous and your face getting red you avoid eye contact with him. He just stared at him and then he hold your chin and smash he's lips onto yours

it was a nice gentle kiss until he lick and bit your lips asking for entrance and you let him, he slowly explored around your mouth not leaving any spot. Soon you were moan as he slowly getting down to your neck kissing and sucking it, leaving hickeys all over.

Then he stop and you just whine because of lost of his touch. You opened your eyes and saw he just smirking at you

"damn y/n never thought you would be so excited for this" he say still smirking you just looked at him as your face get red you hit him.

"GUYS LETS GO WE GON BE LATE" oliver say and both of you got shocked. You quickly take your bag and went down. Both of you and darren race down and you guys met up with all the angry members.

"yo what yall doing man, whats that on your neck y/n?" regie asked and your face just turned red while darren just scratch he's neck.

"lets just go" ryan say and all of us start going but then darren stop and hold your waist then kissed you again but this time its just a quick peck, he then ran going with others and you stood there shocked until oliver scream calling name again.

When all us got to the party youcoudnt stop but think bout what happen at the house and you coudnt stay focus but then darren held your hand and smiled at you. "Im gonna take care of you at home baby stay focus for now we need to make this mission successful" and i looked at him shocked but nodded *what are you doing to me darren..* you thought to yourself but then you just snapped out of it and continue with the mission.

After the mission went well, you guys went home and regie was drunk. When you all got back home oliver took care of regie while the others went to their own room. As you were chilling in your own room suddenly someone hugged you from behind and you could feel hot breath on your neck. When you turned around it was darren.

"A promise os a promise" he say turning you around facing him. You just looks at him then he smash he's lips on yours, slowly it went down to your neck then on your chest. One of he's hand holding your waist and the other one opening your zipper.

Soon you were screaming he's name THEN....yall imagine it yourself im great ik ty<3

You woke up seeing darren hugging you and you realized you were naked, you remembered what happened last night and you started blushing. then you tried to stood up but and darren woke up looking at you on the floor

"what are you doing on the floor love" he say in a sleepy voice. You blushed

"come and help me idiot this is your fault" he laughed and then helped you by carrying me to the bathroom. You both then showered together but as you were getting ready you started to think bout something *what are we? is he using me?* and without you realizing you started crying and darren saw, he quickly run and hug you

"what happen love?" he say in a sweetest voice and you just started crying harder

After awhile you calmed down abit you started telling him and he just stared at you then he smiled and laugh

"why are you laughing its not funny" you say pouting he then kiss your pout and you blushed

"im not using you y/n i really do love you, i tease you all this time cause i wanted to get close to you and look like its a success" he say wrapping he's arms around my waist

"will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he said and you just smiled and nod. You continue to get ready and after that you both went down and call everyone to tell them the good news.

"what cuh" regie asked

"so guys uhh we're dating" you and darren say at the same time then he hold your waist and looked at them waiting for their replies.

"we know" justin say and you both looked at them confused

"how?" You asked them

"you guys are so goddamn loud last night" sebastian said and all of the start nodding while you just blushed and look down, darren just look at you then smirked.

But after all you and darren then ofc start dating and live happily ever after. Now it been 3 years darren had proposed to you last year and you gyys now have 2 kids

"love cmon lets have 21 kids" he say smirking then before you could answer he carry me to our bedroom..

(1083words)