* BOY BSF *(Sebastian moy)

you were sitting in your room chilling when you heard screaming and you knew what it was. * they're fighting again * you pull both of your legs closer to you and put your head down then you hear things crashing, you went to your door and lock it then you put on your headphones and blast your ears with music.

*we were so happy..what happened* then you fell asleep while crying. the next morning you wakes up you check the time and you started screaming when you realized how late you was  to school. You quickly woke up and got ready. You went to the bathroom and look in the mirror, your eyes were puffy and red so you wore some makeup. After your done you went down and got greeted by your mom. Her eyes was red and puffy you knew she was crying last night but then you saw theres a bruise on her cheek and you could feel your blood boiling.

"wtf mom did he hit you?" You ask her while looking straight into her eyes. she stared at you then suddenly she start crying, you quickly ran to her and hugged her. Your heart softened abit seeing your mom like this.

"its ok y/n pls go to school heres breakfast" she say while wiping her tears, you knew shes not ok but you dont want to make anything worse so you just ate your breakfast and went to school.

*im gonna fucking kill you steave* (steave is your step dad your real dad died when you were 5 and your mom got married again, you guys were so happy till steave start showing he's real self) you went in school and suddenly you got hugged by someone

"Y/NNN I MISS YOUU" seb scream still hugging you

"seb r u trying to kill me?" You say while trying to get off he's grip. "sorry" he says while smiling you guys then start talking and went to class together. he was sitting infront of you and he turn behind to talk to you when suddenly the teacher came in. while the teacher teaching you cant help but stared at him.

*he's so pretty omg..wait no no no what r u thinking y/n he's ur best friend and nothing more plus he will never like you he will only see you as his best friend* you were lost in your thought when the teacher suddenly called you to solve a problem infront and seb was just staring at me while smiling.

After class we went to the cafeteria. You ordered some cookies with a ice coffee while he ordered some ice coffee. then you guys went to sit and suddenly a girl came *rebecca* you glared at her while she smirked at me and then suddenly she sat on sebs lap while flirting with him but then seb push her

"go away rebecca" he said pulling your hand and you could feel your face getting red. he pull you to the rooftop and you guys spend your time there skipping your classes. Then it was time to go home so you say bye to him and went home but when you arrived at the fornt door you heard screaming, you look thru the window and saw steave beating your mom. You could feel anger rising blood but you were too scared so you call seb

"seb pls come fast his beating my mom" you say tears start rolling dow your face and seb told you to stay where you are but you just coudnt with your mom screaming asking for help. so you did what you need to do you kicked the door open and both of them just stared at you

"y/n this- this is not what it looks like i swear" steave say and when he finish you went up to him and slap him across the face. he wanted to slap me so you quickly close my eyes but when you opened your eyes you saw him on the ground and you looked at the side you saw seb looking so angry with he's sweat covering he's forehead

*god he's so hot* you were staring at him but snapped when you remembered your mom. You looked to your other side and saw she has passed out.

"MOM" You went to her and quickly hug her, you were crying hard and you could feel seb hugging me.

"I've already called the police and the ambulance" he say still hugging you. soon the police and the ambulance arrived and they took your mom.

Time skip

Now it been 2 weeks after the accident your mom is getting better everyday, you visited her everyday and you already say thank you to seb for saving you. Your at the hospital talking with your mom, you guys were smiling and laughing when the door open revealing seb with flowers.

"hey seb" you say giving him a sweet smile but got confused why he got flowers in his hand *maybe he wanna give it to my mom*

"hey guys um y/n can i talk to you for a sec" he say you looked at him confused but your mom push you to him and you almost fell on top of him, you quickly back away and your face red. he say something that make you shocked.

"y/n your my best friend, we been best friend for 4 years and i realized i wanna us to be more. i love you y/n pls be my girlfriend" he say while giving me the flowers. You took the flowers but you was shocked by sudden confession.

"i- i love you too sebby" you smiled at him and he smiled at you back while grabbing your waist and kissing your lips. You both pull apart trying to catch you guys breath, he then pull you for a hug. Then you guys hear someone coughing

"hello?im still here yk" your mom say and all of you started laughing. You guys then spend your whole afternoon laughing and talking.

(1022 words)