『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Omniscient

THE NEXT DAY...

The clear blue skies of Musutafu shined through the window of the front window. It was current 7 in the morning and the birds were up and chirping away from a distance.

The city was no busier than it's always was as the sun shined down on the tall building. The leaves blew away from the wind as the sound of the moving grass spread through the atmosphere.

The sound of thumps hits the floor as little feet ran across the floor into the master bedroom. The brown eyes of a curly brown haired baby with chubby pale cheeks, wearing a light pink onesie, landed on the tall white wooden door. The small baby pushed the door with her tiny hands as the door pushed opened.

She chewed on the small yellow pacifier that was in her mouth as her tiny feet took big steps on the wooden floor. She made her way towards the queen size bed, placing her soft hands on the gray comforter.

A loud shriek came out the baby mouth as her hand banged on the bed. The sound of grumble let out the woman's mouth as she feels her husband, who was next to her, shift positions in his sleep. The baby let out the same shriek as she slammed her hands down repeatedly on the bed.

"Misa please, sweetie stop." The sound of a soft sleepy voice said.

The women groaned as she lifted herself up and rubbed her eyes, mumbling unrecognizable words in a soft tone. "Good morning Misa-Umi," She smiled weakly as her hands wrapped around the baby's body, lifting her up.

The baby chewed on her fingers as the woman kissed the baby's forehead, causing the baby to smile and laugh from her mother's kisses.

This woman is known as Uraraka Ochako or just Uraraka. Also known as pro hero, Uravity. 21, married with three kids. Twin boys named Akira and Lucas, and a baby girl named Misa. After graduating from UA, Uraraka enrolled in heroes training with a full ride with her pro hero license.

Training as hard as she could, she improved her ability to maintain a heroic status as Uravity. Saving countless of lives, she's proud of the woman she is today. From a little girl who came from a poor family to a confident woman who's not afraid to take any risky task. Through her journey, she managed to find the one she can call her true love.

Kei Tanaka. They met a bar when Uraraka was on a secret misson. Kei just go happen to be a kid who's parents were villains, meaning he was criminal. Of course, just like every fucked up fantasy, she fell in love with the bad boy at the age of 18. However, the bad boy wasn't that bad after all.