『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Omniscient/ Midoriya's POV

Midoriya observed every second of your light snoring, unable to sleep considering that he stayed up all night with only you on his mind; he couldn't believe you actually stayed over his place. When you called, he shot up from his bed and organized every messy thing in his home. It would be embarrassing if the first thing you see was a messy penthouse.

The first thing he noticed was your watery eyes when you got into his car. He immediately rushed to your side, showering you with concerned questions. You blanked out with a silent expression, you kept quiet the whole drive. You had nothing to say because there was nothing to say.

Midoriya grew worried about you and comforted you the best he could but there was no luck; nothing he did could gain a smile from you. He felt defeated and eventually stopped asking questions. He gave you one of his t-shirts to wear and let you sleep in his room while he slept-- tried to sleep on his couch.

He never saw you this crushed before even during childhood, you always had a smile on your face; a smile he'll never forget. Your smile was the reason he smiled so when you're not smiling, he'll do anything to see that smile. It was a priority of his to keep you happy simply because you deserved it. That's how it's always been between you two and he'll never stop regardless of the monstrous man he became.

It was the first thing of dawn and Midoriya yawned as he stretched his body and groaned. He threw the blanket he was using off of him and sat up off the couch. His shades blocked the sun so it was dark in his apartment. He walked over to the blinds and opened them as sunlight appeared through his window and the apartment.

He rubbed his baggy eyes and messy hair as he walked over to his kitchen and opened the refrigerator, pulling out a carton of eggs and some milk. He closed the fridge and moved over to his cabinet and pulled out some waffle batter.

He began cooking some food for the two of ya'll, whisking the egg yolk and cracking some more eggs. The pan on the stove hissed as he spread some butter on the pan for the waffles. He continued cooking until everything was at a good place where he can start getting ready for his day.

He didn't plan on staying with Y/N for the day, considering that he already had plans for the day and he knows she probably had something to do anyways. His plan was to get ready and leave Y/N some food with a little note while he proceeds with his day. He didn't want to interrupt any of Y/N's plans for the day, considering she's a busy woman with unexpected things that comes up everyday.

He opened the bathroom door and walked to the mirror, staring at his messy hair and the dark bags under his eyes. He didn't bother doing anything to reduce those bags under his eyes so he picked up his toothbrush from the stand it was in and turned the sink on, wetting the brush.