『 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ 』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

Strays of sunlight beamed down on your window as you groaned and mumbled in your sleep. Feeling the burning of the sun on your eyes, you opened your eyes and yawned. The first thing you looked at was the bucket of laundry you needed to do before anything.

You sighed, thinking how adulthood shouldn't be this much of a struggle. You turned to the other side of your bed and grabbed your phone off the charger. Lightly tapping your screen, you pulled your notifications to see 10 FaceTime missed calls from "Isaiah".

You scrunched your face up and rolled your eyes, pressing on the missed call. You hear the neutral ring tone with a deadpanned look on your face. The phone finally picked up to see your darkskin friend with a blunt on the side of his mouth and it looked like he was in a car.

"Y/nnnnn..." He dragged out your name.

"Look who finally decided to call me, you forgot all about me hm?" You said in a grouchy voice.

"That was you who moved away to punk ass Japan, leaving me and Shawn all alone." You peeped the small pout on his face.

You smacked your lips and ignored his smart comment, "When y'all flying in to come see me?" You whined

"Flying where? To Japan?! Yeah aight, when you coming back to Philly?" His deep voice spoke through the cellular device.

Yes, when your family moved to America, they moved to Pennsylvania, more specifically, Philadelphia. Philly was truly a ghetto place to live in and for you to spend your high school and college life there is God bless itself because the amount of times you could've died there.

"Uhhh, I don't know. I've been busy a lot-"

"You say the same excuse every time I ask you this" He cut you off.

"Me and Shawn misses you, N/N. I bet your mother misses you too, she's been blowing my line too" His Philly accent came out making you laugh.

"And you never be checking on niggas anymore. Ya lil business made you forgot about us, huh?"

"Tuh please— Nothing about my business is little and y'all was the ones who stopped checking in with me! When was the last time I heard from y'all? Like what? Months?!" You said

"The phone goes both ways, sissy" He said

You sighed, knowing he's right. "Im sorry, Oz" You said, calling him the nickname you gave him.