Chapter 3

After Levi left, I looked at the text again. It sent a shiver down my spine. I started to text back, but I couldn't find the right words.

Why are you texting me? No.

Stop, its not funny go away?
No.

So I decided to reply; Who are you? I hit the send button, and waited for a reply. The screen had the little dots on it, meaning someone was replying.

I'm the one you can't see.
I'm the one who pries.
So don't reply.
Or somebody dies.

'What!?' This had to be one of my friends like Reiner or Eren, but they would never to something like this...

"Who is this... its not funny."
I played with my fingers, hoping this was all a joke.
But they texted back right away...

This isn't a joke.
You made a mistake
Now she will choke
this isn't fake.

I stared at the words. 'Who will choke!' This has to be a joke. I heard a loud thump outside. By now, I was so scared that my body was shaking. I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1, but didn't hit call. I slowly opened the door, fearing hat was outside. I looked to see something absolutely terrifying.

"M-Mina!?" I choke on my words. Mina was on the floor. Her eyes were bulging out of her head, and blood trickled down her chin. her face was red, and I couldn't see her happy smile anymore. And the worst part; all of her Fingers were cut off. All I could do was scream. I slammed the door and hit call.

"Hello, 911!?" I say, tears rushing down my face.

"Yes, what is your problem?"

"T-there's a body o-outside!," I sob. I was leaning against the door, trying to think of something other than her body.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"I-I'm on the fifth floor of the Apartment buildings! 1003 Brooklyn street!" I say. my breaths were getting heavier, and louder each minuet.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"(F/n) (l/n)"

"Is he or she breathing?"

"No."

"Okay, first responders will be there soon. "

---

As Levi was walking to his car, he heard and saw police sirens headed for your apartment building. He turned around and started jogging towards the building. 'tch.what did that brat do?' he pushed past the medics and cops. "Hey! You can't go up there!" A cop yells at him.

"Why! What happened?" Levi snaps. "There's been a murder." at that moment, Levi's heart stopped. He shoved the cops arms away, rushing up the stairs. He saw a lump that was covered in a bloody sheet.

"(Y-y/n)!?" He says. He looks around, his eyes stopping on a medic. She had her arm around a girl with a blanket on her shoulder. The girl turned around, to reveal the usual enthusiastic (e/c) eyes; but they were replaced with puffy red eyes. He rushed over to her, stopping in front of her.

---

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked up to see levi. He stood in front of me, his eyes widened. His face quickly turned back to the usual stoic one. I needed someone. anyone. I wrapped my arms around him, crying into his shirt. He hugged me back, looking over my shoulder, at the body. "Who... is that?"" He asks.
"M-Mina," I sob. He rubs my back, looking for the words to say. "who did this." he says, looking at the medic. she shakes her head, a look of concern on her face.

"She's coming with me," he says.

---

Levi got some of the stuff out of your room, and brought it to his car. You followed behind him, silently opening the car door. You sit down, leaning your head against the window.

"I'm sorry." you say.

"For what?" He asks.

"Making you go to all this trouble," You mutter. The car slowly pulls to a stop in front of a tall building. He gets out of the car, and you follow behind him. He opens the trunk, and You grab two of the bags, quietly following him into the building.

---

Once we were in front of his door, he stopped. "Its not your fault," he says, opening the door. I was speechless. why was he so polite to me? When I saw him in news interviews, and in magazines he always seemed annoyed.

"W-Why are you so nice to me?" I immediately regretted my words.

"Because," he says. He turns around, looking me in the eye. "I love you." I say. That's when I did it; I kissed him. He tensed up at first, but then kissed me back. I didn't know why I did it, but it just felt right. I pulled away from the kiss and looked away.

"I'm sorry," I say. He looks at me for a while. Before talking. "don't be."

---

I unpacked my stuff, knowing that I was probably going to stay here for a while. I sat down on the bed, reading the conversation. but this time, I saw another text;

You had to do it.
I just knew it.
Please do fret.
Because I am a threat.

'That rhyming son of a bitch!'
I clicked the contact info button, and selected block. A weird text Tone sounded, and the screen went black. I clicked the home button, and something else popped up. It was a game. In red letters were the words: Start.
There was a pixel figure on the screen with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. That was... me. I tried to exit the game, but it wouldn't let me. I pressed the start button, and the character started walking. The footsteps echoed Down the hall she was going down. Her phone rang with a text tone, the same one I have. The camera zoomed in on the text.

This isn't a joke
You made a mistake
Now she will choke
This isn't fake.

A pixelated version of Mina fell in front of my character. Her head rolled off, and my character ran away. Levi was at the end of the hall waiting for her. My character ran into his arms, crying. He grabbed her arm and started running, then suddenly stopped. His head rolled backwards, his white eyes facing hers. His head snapped off the neck bone, and his head rolled along the floor. 'This is sick' I covered my mouth, not wanting to see the terrible sight. The screen then flashed with the words, GAME OVER. Then it showed a replay of my character getting stabbed by a flying arrow. I dropped my phone, and ran into the kitchen.

"Levi?" I ask frantically. He comes out of his room, looking at me. "what." he asks. "n-nothing just wondering where you were." I lied. I could find the courage to tell him about this.

---

Okay. Wah lah. sorry if this was sloppy. its 10:00pm and I'm scaring myself writing this. What do you guys think? Eh. were you and Levi getting a little too Romantic? I don't know, so that's why you guys should comment and suggest. and vote please (if you like This of course) and go check out His Bad Girl, it is really good and I think it's amazing. Sorry this is a really long authors note. Please leave comments down below. *blows kiss*