TW/Content and Context

Hello Dear Readers,

Thank you for checking out this story! I want to give some Trigger Warnings at the top. 

If you would like context so you know how the triggers appear in the story, you can find that at the bottom of this chapter.

Trigger/Content Warnings:

Blood and injuries from adventuring

Suicidal ideation/plans

Mentions of Transphobia (off screen and not about/toward the trans MC)

I think I've got them all, but please let me know if I should add more!

* * *

SPOILERS BELOW

Context (Please note these are SPOILERS!)

I like context for trigger warnings so I know if I can handle the content in context. So I'm sharing some context here. 

Blood and injuries - PG13 blood/injuries. I'm not particularly good at gore, and I don't enjoy it. It's all very "camera friendly." A monster attacks my pair of adventurers and tears up the MC's legs with claws/teeth. 

Suicidal ideation/plan- I've had a yeeaarrrr gang. I needed to deal with it somehow. 

Context in the story: The MC makes plans to meet a man out by a giant hole in the middle of their town every night, because a voice keeps telling him to jump. He isn't actively suicidal the night of the story. Rather, he is determined to find out what's at the bottom of the hole so he can stop being tormented. 

Through the story the MC and the man venture into the hole and in the process of the adventure the voice starts to fade as he talks about some of the things he keeps in the "dark places". 

There is no discussion (graphic or otherwise) of past suicide attempts, or the MC wrestling with or fighting the side character not to kill himself. I guess the word "soft" could be used to describe the discussion of suicide?

Mentions of Transphobia -  The MC is trans and is trying to explain to someone why she care so much about the people that society's thrown out. She gives and example of transphobia that has affected someone near to her. 

~Take good care of yourselves friends and don't read what you can't handle. <3~