Sketched love(Amity x ShyReader)

HEY IM BACK!!! :D

Here a buff Amity picure as apologize that i was so long away ^^

Anyway idk what my though about this one was...but yeah..hope you enjoy ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

(Y/n) sits on a bench on the Hexside school campus.
As she continued to draw, a girl with lavender hair walked up to her. She looks curiously at the drawing.

"Oh what are you drawing"

She puts her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders. (Y/n) flinches slightly at the touch but relaxes as soon as she realizes who it is. She says in a tight, low voice.

"Um some demon eating ice cream with a human"

Amity giggles, she loves that her girlfriend just writes down whatever comes to her mind.

"Only you come up with such ideas, silly"

"mmmh"

(Y/n) continues to draw until she finishes the drawing, Amity remarks that (Y/n) must have been very quckly because she didn't do the rest of the drawing very well.

(Y/n) picks up a new white paper and brushes her hair from her ear,Amity also knows she's teasing and giggles,it was a game (Y/n) liked to play with her,she sits down behind (Y/n ) so that her mouth is very close to her ear.

(Y/n) begins to let go of all the thoughts in her head and just focus on Amity's voice.

"Ready?"

(Y/n) nods and Amity whispers in her ear.

"Let's see, how about a clearing in the forest"

As Amity says this sentence, (Y/n) starts drawing, it's a sketch of a clearing in the woods.

...." (y/n) remains silent and awaits further instruction.

"How about birds on the branches"

(y/n) softly murmurs "nice detail idea"

she draws the birds on the branches.

"Okay and now you draw the prettiest and best girl from this school that's in the clearing"

(y/n) chuckled lightly "Wow, how self-absorbed one can you be?, but I don't mind.

Amity grins and says lovingly but also slightly mockingly.

"Oh you said a whole sentence darling, I'm proud of you".

" ..... shut up"

(y/n) blushes and rolls her eyes, she draws Amity sitting on a fallen log and summoning a small abomonation. the whole thing goes on until the sketch is finished.

"Good Work (y/n)" Amity hummed

(y/n) blushes as she is rewarded with a kiss from Amity, after which they both stand up. As the two go to lunch, (y/n) grasps Amity's hand lightly, first looping her pinky around hers and then finally holding her completly hand.
Amity knows that her friend hates being touched, even though it's hers. Then she can just fall in love with hers. She gently pulls her towards her and runs her hand through her (h/c) hair while smiling.

(y/n) blushes and on her ließ where a confused smile....slowly their faces gets closer and they kissed each other....Amity leads the kiss while her other hand slowly wanders to (y/n) backs and she pushes her closer while (y/n)'s hands lays on Amitys shoulder.

And after their kiss grows longer and longer their broke it and smiles at each other...Amity has a little blush and a little smirk while (y/n) had a big red blush and she whispers "...wow gezy"

_________________________________________

(Lol my first time i described a kiss)

Short chapte but i hope you enjoyed :3