End

After a bright flash of white, I finally see Six. But not Monster Six, the real Six. She's laying on the ground, still trying to recover from her sudden transformation. To my left is Mono, also laying on the ground thanks to the impact. After taking a moment to recover, they both finally stand up.

When Six looked at Mono, who had just saved her, had a look that was anything but happy. In fact, it seemed rather angry. Mono noticed this too, and a shiver went down his spine at her gaze. It was quite intimidating.

Why is she even angry? Is it because of the music box? That seems the most likely, but there are also other possibilities. Did Mono do something to her earlier? Or did someone tell her something that she didn't want to know?

Before I could dwell on this any longer, the walls turned into moving, breathing flesh. There were eyes all around it, everywhere you look. It was disgusting, and horrifying at the same time.

Then the whole place began shaking. Us three took that as a sign to start running with Six in the lead and Mono behind me.

Soon enough, the ground in front of me began tearing apart, revealing the flesh monster inside. Not having any time to think up a plan, I jump across it. After making it across somehow, there was no time to catch my breath as I needed to start climbing up some rubble. I place my hands onto it and start climbing up.

Something sharp kept stabbing my fingers as I climbed but I had to ignore it. Hopefully my hands weren't bloody after this. I finally make my way up and collapse on the ground. The ground keeps shaking violently, taking me off balance.

I hastily make my way back on my feet and keep running forward, Mono still directly behind me. Looking forward, there seems to be a long bridge. On the other side of it was a door. That was our escape! I have to keep pushing forward!

Six, ahead of us by a long shot, starts running across the bridge. Once I make it to the bridge, I hear Mono trip behind me. I decide to help him up, and get him to his feet. However, once I look back to the bridge, it has started to crumble behind Six. Me and Mono began running over to her to hopefully make jump over.

I keep running, fearful of my legs giving out at any moment. Ahead of me, Six turned around to face me. The gap between us keeps getting bigger and bigger. Six puts her hand out to catch me, and I take this chance and jump across the gap.

Once my hand grasps hers, she takes no time to pull me up. I shakily stand back up on my feet and look back to Six. "Go. I'll help him up." She says, glancing at me.

I turn to head through the door, but then I stop. Something in me told me to not trust her. Instead of going through the door, I turn back to look at Six. Mono jumps across the gap, which is now even larger, and Six catches him. This...reminds me of that dream I had. What Six was holding then was...Mono?

Six leans in to whisper something to Mono. Unfortunately, I heard every word that was spoken to him.

"You never had a chance."

Mono looked like he was about to cry. As Six lifts her arm back up, she drops Mono into the never ending bottomless pit. His screams as he was falling would be haunting my dreams for the rest of my life...

Once he was out of my vision, I step back a bit and look at the creature that is Six. I see her start turning to head for the door, and I start panicking. I immediately turn to head through the door, hoping she didn't see me. As soon as I do, a white, blinding light fills my vision. My whole body feels like static. It's like I'm in a void of nothingness.

But, eventually, the world returns to me. I get spit out of a TV, and I fall onto the floor. After /recovering from the impact, I shakily stand back up. I start to look around, albeit quickly. I...I remember this room. This is where the Thin Man first took Six.

I don't have time for this! I have to leave, Six might kill me too! I hastily make my way out of the room, but then I notice a small paper in the shadows of the room. On it was a picture of a ship that I've never seen before. Above it, in bold letters, was the words...

THE MAW

Looking at the paper, an idea formed. If I can make my way on that ship, I should be safe from Six. There's no way she can find me in the middle of the ocean! I have to hurry, though. I don't know when the ship will depart.

I hear the static of the TV start up behind me. She's coming! I need to hurry! I start running out of the room, heading outside. The Maw is where I'll be safe from her! I just know it! I can finally say goodbye to all of this...and to the person I once thought of as a friend...Six.

Six woke up on the ground, and she stands back up in a panic. Where are they? They can't just leave her!

Something, like a shadow of herself, formed in front of her. She's seen it before. It came to her and told her of something it overheard. In fact, that was the last straw as to why she even dropped Mono.

The shadow in front of her looks at her for a moment. Then, it's head turns towards a lonesome paper on the floor. On it was a ship of sorts. The shadow looks back to her, before then disappearing. Was it showing her the paper? Why?

She looks at the paper once more. Oh...she knows why it was showing her this. This is where Y/N is going, isn't it?

She laughs to herself. "You should know you can't escape me, Y/N." As she turns to head out the door, a noise makes it's way to her ears.

Her stomach growls in hunger.