Together Again

In the room in front of me, I see two people hanging from a rope upside down. Wait...is that? It's Mono and Six! Before I can celebrate and save them from their endless torment, I need to rid them of these two bullies. They appear to be taunting them two, and it's quite infuriating.

I walk over to the two bullies and hit them both with my hammer. Hah! They never even saw me coming. The rope that was attached to both Mono and Six was tied up to this plank in front of me. If I break it, it will free them...I hope.

Raising the hammer above my head once more, I smash it back down into the plank. Beside me, I hear the sound of something falling. Looking over to my left, I see both Mono and Six are now on the ground. They don't seem to be hurt, thank god...

After a moment, Mono stands up, unsure of his footing. He looks rather dizzy. It makes sense, they were probably hanging upside down for a while. "Y-Y/N? Thank you..." Mono stumbles out. "I...didn't think you would come to rescue us..."

"Well, of course I would! We're friends after all!" Mono laughs a bit. "Yeah, we are! I'll be sure to pay you back someday...I promise." I shake my head as I walk over to Six. "No need." I respond to Mono. Looking down, Six still seems bewildered. She hasn't even gotten up yet.

I extend my hand out to her, in hopes of helping her up off the floor. She looks at me and just stares. She seems to be scanning every inch of my face. I would be lying if I said that the sensation wasn't uncomfortable. My hand is still extended, but yet she's still just staring.

Getting a tad impatient, I ask "You okay? You're not hurt or anything, right?" That seemed to snap her out of her trance. She slowly nods her head and she finally accepts my hand. I help her up and she stumbles a bit before I help her regain her balance. She looks at me again, but I let go of her before I could see what expression she had.

"We could escape through that window, right?" Mono says, pointing at the only window in the room. I nod at him and walk over to the window to pull the glass up. Mono was about to help me, but Six walked quickly in front of him and helped me instead. I...don't know what that's about, but okay.

Together, we lift the glass up, and outside the window was a very conveniently placed plank that was laid across our window towards another window in front of us. It looked rather fragile, so I stepped across it carefully. Six and Mono followed next.

Inside the next window, was a room containing a single grand piano. I didn't really know what to do from here, until Mono pointed something out. "Maybe if we lift up the piano and drop it again, it could break the floor?" I respond to him "Nice! That could work." However, Six didn't seem to pleased with Mono after I praised him. I wonder what that's about?

"Why would we do that?" Six says to Mono rather harshly. It's quite different than what me and Mono are used to. She normally has a cold, indifferent voice. "Um....well I just thought..." Mono begins. "We might have to go to the floor under us...because there's no exit in this room..." I nod at him. "Yeah, that is true. Smart plan!" Strangely, saying that seemed to aggravate Six further. Is she in a bad mood or something?

I notice a lever that has a rope attached to it. The rope is tied up on top of the piano. An idea of my own formed. I walk over towards the lever and start lifting it. As I do so, as I theorized, the rope starts lifting the piano off the ground.

"Woah, I didn't even see that lever!" Mono exclaims. After I raise the piano high enough, I let go of the lever...dropping the piano in the process. When it fell, it broke through the floor, leaving us a way to jump down.

"Let's go!" I exclaim, jumping down the newly formed hole in the floor...