Breeze

Walking over to me, Six extends her hand. I take it as she pulls me up off the ground. "We can escape through that window, I think?" Mono questions himself. "Did the boards on it fall off?" I ask. "Yeah...it was a loud gunshot." Mono motions me over to the window, and we both jump out.

On the other side was an ocean...I think. Six pops out of the window after us, and runs towards the ocean. Apparently, there was a broken door laying flat on the shore. Six starts trying to push it into the ocean, with the help of Mono, and they both succeed in the task.

They both sit down on the now sailing door, as I struggle to get on the door myself. Finally settling down, I let out a sigh. "So where are we going?" I ask, absentmindedly. "Don't know." Six responds. "Away from here...I'm guessing?" Mono asks. She nods in response, but says nothing further.

After a moment of silence, I decide to ask "What if this door sinks?" Mono looks surprised that could even be a possibility of happening. "I'm sure it won't! We are going to be okay!" He looks towards Six, who looks rather uncomfortable being here. "Right, Six?"

She shrugs her shoulders. Mono, finally defeated, lowers his head and looks at the waves passing them by. He dips his hand in to feel the water out of boredom. Yep, it's cold alright. Taking his hand back out he looks at the sky.

He doesn't know why...but it seems like Six ignores him when the chance arises. Like when Six offered her hand to Y/N and not him. Like when she let Y/N help her push down the log, and he wasn't even included. Apparently, Six already told Y/N her name way before he knew. Why wasn't he told? He's a friend too!

He lays his head on his knees, feeling isolated despite Y/N and Six being right beside him. They...they are all friends! He's just overthinking things. Soon, once they all get out of this, he's going to make them all friendship bracelets! He's sure they will all be best friends!

While he's giving himself a pep-talk, Y/N looks over at him. He looks nearly as uncomfortable as Six...or at least until he suddenly looked more confident in himself. I wonder what's going on in his brain? Whatever it is, I won't push if he doesn't want to tell.

Closing my eyes, I feel the wind on my face. The waves crashing around me. It all feels rather calming. If you just sat and listened to the sounds...you would think that it's actually relaxing...if it wasn't for the current situation. Maybe...if only just for a second...I can forget about this world and think about happy things. Maybe...

I feel a tug on my sleeve. Opening my eyes to see who could have ever dared to bring me out of my happy place, I see Six, who is currently standing looking at something in the distance. I get up too, and Mono does as well.

Looking at what Six sees, we seem to be approaching some buildings that appear to be collapsing...but then they just don't. I don't know how or why that's happening...but if people wearing potato sacks on their head wielding guns exist...then I suppose this isn't too out of the ordinary.

Eventually, the door stops on land, directly in front of the buildings basically. After staring at the buildings a bit more because WOW are they tall, we step off of the broken door and onto land. Mono begins walking towards a door, and I begin to follow until I notice Six is still staring at the buildings.

I walk back over to her and decide to get revenge. A tug for a tug. She eventually notices me tugging her sleeve and begins to slap my hand away, before she stops herself. She slowly puts her hand back down and walks over to the door as well. Not understanding what had just happened, I stand still for a moment. I just can't seem to understand her... Eventually, I end up following them towards the door too.