Toys

We kept walking with Mono leading the way. We eventually reached a room that had light, so Mono turned the flashlight off. In front of us, we needed to push a button to open the door...but the button was too high up for any of us to reach. After thinking for a moment, Mono seemed to have an idea and headed for a nearby vending machine. Me and Six watched, a bit confused. Mono got a drink to come out, and picked it up. "What are you doing...? Are you thirsty?" I asked, still confused by his actions. He shakes his head, and points to the button on the wall.

"I'm gonna throw the drink at the button. I hope I don't miss..." He laughs nervously. He steps in front of the button, and throws the drink at it with all of his little might. The door opened, and Mono cheered. "Hey, look! I didn't miss! That was so cool, right? Right?" He seems really excited. "Yeah, you did great, Mono!" I tell him. He was about to say something more, but he felt something hit him on the side of his head. "Ow-" He began, looking at what hit him. Beside him was a drink laying on the ground, slowly rolling away from him.

"Huh...what? Where...?" He asks to himself, scanning the room. His eyes eventually lands on Six. "Did you...throw that?" He questions her, hesitantly. Six doesn't respond, she just stares at him with an indifferent gaze. "Why? That kind of hurt...you know." Mono says, still rubbing the spot on his head where the drink hit him. "U-um, we don't need to fight, guys..." I try my best to intervene. "I wasn't fighting...she just threw a drink at my head." Mono says, glaring at Six. She glares back. "Guys, we...we should really be going now." I say.

Mono, after a moment, finally nods and leads the way once more. I look back at Six, who was still glaring at Mono. I would say something to her, but she might throw a drink at me as well...so I refrained. As I walk through the door, I notice Mono in front of a TV. This again? I don't understand how this can even happen. I walk up to Mono, who has just began entering the TV. I try my best to pull him out. Six arrives beside me, but she doesn't try to help. After a bit of struggle, he finally comes flying back out. He looks bewildered, looking all around the place. Not knowing what to do, I put my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

He slowly stands back up, finally looking around calmly. I do the same, and a realization struck me. We're in a hospital...no wonder why this place gave me bad vibes. "You okay, Mono?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry." He notices a weird room up ahead, and decides to go check it out. Not wanting to be alone with Six until she calms down, I follow him. I enter the room, and there are toys everywhere. Some look brand new, and some look like they just went through a paper shredder. I cautiously pick up one of the toys, a bunny, and mess with it a bit. It looks hideous but charming at the same time.

I see Mono pick up a bear nearby...that looks just as hideous as the bunny...and walk out of the room with it. The bear it just a little bit smaller than his body, and he is struggling a bit to carry it. I decide to pick up the bunny too, not knowing if I will look like an idiot or not bringing it with me. Mono heads over to an X-ray and puts the bear in front of it. He sees me with the bunny, and motions for me to put the bunny there as well. I do so, and Mono activates the X-ray. Unsurprisingly, the bear had nothing of interest inside of it...the bunny however had something in it. Looking closer, I couldn't quite make out what it was, but Mono seems to have realized. "Ah, a key! I...uh...wasn't expecting any of this to work...haha" Mono says. We bring the bunny out of the room, trying to look for a way to get the key out of it somehow, when Six stops us. She points towards a nearby elevator.

"There's an incinerator down there..."