Painting

Making our way through the countless playground equipment, we start looking for the entrance of the school. I start walking up towards the front doors, because that's where the entrance is supposed to be. Before I make it there, Six speaks up. "Over here."

Six and Mono seem to be looking at a window that's pretty high up. Hanging down from said window, is some kind of long cloth that reaches the ground where we are. "Oh...I guess we're breaking in? Nice." I say. I don't get a response as we all head for the cloth.

We all climb up the cloth, and eventually reach the window. Climbing through, we land on the floor on other side. Mono walks forward, and Six and I follow. We all notice a lever on the wall, just asking to be pulled. Mono walks over to it, and pulls it down.

The room darkens, and the only light in the room is peeking through the painting on a nearby wall. "Hmm...we need to remove this painting." I say. "Why? Is there something off about it?" Mono says. Looking back at the painting, he continues. "Besides the light coming out of it...?"

I sigh. "That's what's off about it." He nods and ponders about what to do. While we're doing that, Six puts her hand on my shoulder, snapping me to attention. "Hm? What?" I ask her. She points Mono and I towards a hallway that we have yet to go down.

"Oh, oh! Maybe there we can find something to hit the painting down with!" Mono exclaims, proud of his idea. Nodding, Six leads the way down the short hallway. Heading into a nearby door, we arrive into a room containing many bunk beds. It looks rather lived in.

Besides that, there was indeed many toys everywhere. Mono walks over towards a ball in the center off the room, and picks it up off the ground. The ball is about half our size...but we're used to it by this point. Mono walks back down the hallway, towards the painting.

As me and Six follow, he prepares himself to throw the ball at the painting. Throwing his arms back, and than forward once more, he lets the ball leave his hands, and onto the painting.

BANG

The painting fell, thanks to the ball being thrown. "Haha! I knew something was wrong with that painting." I say, proud that I actually made a good discovery for once. Behind the painting that has just dropped, there was a hole in the wall. Just big enough for kids our size to fit through.

We all head for the hole, and jump through. Landing on the other side, we arrived into a small room with a single chair sitting in the back by its lonesome. The only light coming from a dimly lit lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. Noticing the wooden floor looks pretty fragile, Mono starts jumping up and down repeatedly. Six joins, and together, they reveal that beneath the floor was a secret entrance.

Six and Mono fell down with the floor they broke, however I hesitated in following. I didn't know how long that drop was! Bracing myself, I follow them two down the hole.

Turns out, the hole was not deep in the slightest. Seems that I was overreacting...whoops. It seems that beneath the room we were just in, was a dark tunnel. Thanks to my previous hesitation, they are already ahead of me. I must pick up my pace here.

Speed walking my way down the tunnel, I eventually need to crouch down since the "ceiling" became too low to stand. After a bit, I start falling into a vertically shaped room. Luckily, there were platforms, so I didn't just fall until I broke both of my fragile legs.

Jumping all the way down. Mono was pulling on a vent nearby. Seeing as Six was just watching him struggle, I decide to help him open it. Together, we open the vent, and we decide to crawl through.

After some time, we jump down out of the vent, and into a new hallway. There were lockers everywhere, and just in front of us was a locker that had fallen flat across the hallway. We are about to jump over the locker, until we hear something nearby. Looking up, we see a shadow on the wall, past the locker we are at.

Did...it's neck just move?