Rulki❤️

Mulai dari awal

g : rahil yar boht der hojayegi apko in sab chezo mai meri wajh se isliye..

r : gulki nahi hogi der it will be fine don't worry...And then later they went to a mall she changed into comfy clothes : wese ap aise bhi aati awards mai toh chal jata kyuke abhi bhi you looking beautiful only..

g chuckled : kuch bhi...

r smilingly : sach mai..

g still chuckled as she thought he is still joking : hmm toh next time awards mai yehi pehne ge ( chuckled)  ... chale! let's eat something boht bhook lg rahi hai...

r : han mujhe bhi... chalo..

And then they both enjoyed each other's company & had their dinner and after that gulki again tried to convince him that now she will go with cab from here to her house but rahil did not agreed & made her somehow agree... Then they both enjoying each other's company left for her house.. rahil then came till her door to drop her like a gentleman she too asked him to come inside to have some coffee or water..

r : nahi nahi mai chalta hoon abhi...

g too didn't forced him so much as tomorrow was his shooting & he again have to go back all the way to mumbai, he would be late & would not be able to take a proper sleep also that's why.. : Thank you so much rahil once again.. I will always remember ur this sweet gesture...

r : no need to thank gulki... aur wese bhi i always enjoy ur company...

g : same i too enjoy ur company...

and then they both give eachother a very sweet smile..

r : okay then i must leave now... phir kabhi jaldi milne ka plan krte hai...

g : oh yeah yeah definitely.. drive safe & thank you once again...

they both give eachother a sweet smile and then rahil gave her a hug and they bid bye... But after bidding bye also rahil was just standing their looking at her smilingly so obviously gulki couldn't just move inside & closed the door, it would be soo bad & rude so she too stood looking at him smilingly not understanding what to say... And suddenly to her shock rahil just moved close to her held her & kissed her lovingly.... gulki did not respond nor she held him back she just closed her eyes & stood their shockingly.. and then she politely stopped him, gently moving him... Rahil realised what he just did being lost in her love.. it was not with any bad intention or any lust feeling it was a sweet loving kiss which was not depicting any kind of lust or bad intension so obviously gulki understood he did not kiss her with any lust feelings or bad intension & also she knows he is a gentleman..that's why she stopped & moved him in a polite and gentle manner...

rahil : i am really sorry gulki maine kisi galat ya gande irade ya niyat se nahi kiya i am really sorry i really am..wo bass pata nai mai k..

gulki too was still shocked but seeing truth in his eyes & seeing no lust or bad intentions : aa... rahil i know.. ur a gentleman, relax...

r : i am really sorry gulki wo..

g did not expected this at all she was very shocked & trying not to make any eye contact was finding her house keys in her purse which she was not being able to find being shocked obviously because of what just happened : aa..no.. no.. stop apologizing rahil uh have already apologized once... aa.. let's just leave it we will talk abt it some other time .. aan.. and apko kafi dur bhi jana hai na abhi.. kal shoot bhi hai apka .. toh.. humlog phir kabhi iss bare mai baat krlenge... aa...she finally found the keys & tried opening the door as fast as possible... aa.. rahil uh please drive safe.. & take care.. she opened the door and entered her house & stood holding her door & said byee..

rahil was not able to believe in himself that how did he just kissed her without even asking her he had never done something like that in his life then how could he : aa.. ji... ji toh phir.. mai chalta hoon... & once again sorry.. byee..

she closed the door but stood facing her back towards the door, rested her head on the door & closed her eyes... rahil looked at the door for sometime & then turned to leave but after turning he too stood closing his eyes.... They both were not able to understand what just happened how it happened... gulki was soo shocked and rahil couldn't believe that he how did he really did that...

( Rahil loves gulki which he still don't know & his love for her only made him kiss her...)

Rahil's true love for her made him still stood there for her and his deep truth depicting eyes & his loving kiss made gulki too still stand there....

And then they both together turned and rahil ringed the bell and gulki opened the door both at the same time .. They both looked in each other's deep eyes and then rahil couldn't control himself againn & kissed her holding nape of her neck & waist lovingly but this time gulki also couldn't control and responded to his kiss... he pulled her moree closerr towards him & deepened the kiss, and this made gulki's hands to move towards his hairs and nape of neck.... he then while deeply kissing her only carefully moved her inside the house and closed the door and made her back touch the door... His lovingly deepening the kisss more & more made gulki to clutch his hair gently...

They both were kissing eachother deeplyy & lovingly feeling peace forgetting about everything... Rahil then moved her towards her room and made her lie on the bed and hovered on her all the while deeply kissing her onlyy...

And then later they got out of breath as they were obviously kissing from soo long...  rahil moved towards her neck very close his lips were touching her neck.... They were still very closee and just second ago their sweet, loving & hot kiss has already heated up their bodies... both their eyes were closed his hot heavy breath fanning her neck and her hot heavy breath fanning on his ear was making them more uncontrollable... rahil's lips still touching her neck..

rahil in a deep husky voice trying very hardd to control himself : may i please...

gulki could clearly understand by hearing his deep husky voice how badly he wanted to but still how hardly he was controlling himself just for her consent and his this act made haseena to agree and she said yes, her lips touched his ear and current ran in rahil by her slow deep sweet voice & lips touch and he started lovingly kissing her neck deeply marking his marks on her neck, he then while being soo lost in her while kisseng her moved towards her collarbone and being so lostt in kissing her he left his mark on her collerbone too....

All this while gulki was caressing his hairs and sometimes clutching his hairs when he was deepening his kisses moreee leaving his marks... And then rahil lovingly started kissing on her soft spot leaving his mark their as well, this made gulki uncontrollable and she flipped their positions and now gulki was leaving her marks on his neck her loving sweet deep kisses were driving him crazyy and then she too kissed his soft spot leaving her mark and by this rahill got more insanely uncontrollable and flipped their position back and kissed her lipss.. They againn lovinglyy kissed and his deepening the kiss more and more turned the kiss into a wild passionate kiss... And then don't know for how longggg they kissed and then later slept peacefully veryyy close to eachother...