Chapter 30 - Until Your Mine

Demi's POV:

On the Phone

"Hello?"

"Hey Dems. Just the person I was looking for."

"Well you did call my cell. What's up Nick?"

"Sorry I'm doing this over phone. I am really am; but I would like to know if you want to go out tomorrow night."

"Yeah, sure. Sounds great! What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner and a movie."

"Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it."

I smiled forgetting that he can't see me.

Nick's POV:

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Dems. Just the person I was looking for." Crap, why did I just say that. She was bound to pick up. I called her cell.

"Well you did call my cell. What's up Nick?"

"Sorry I'm doing this over phone. I am really am; but I would like to know if you want to go out tomorrow night." I apologize, hoping it wouldn't change her mind, considering the fact that I am doing this over the freaking phone.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds great! What did you have in mind?" Wait... did she just say? She just fucking agreed to go out with me.!

"Dinner and a movie." Damn, I hope that's not too high school.

"Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it." I can't believe she fucking agree to it.

I smiled forgetting that she can't see me.
Demi's POV:

Damn! I can't believe I'm going out with Nick. I've like him for what seems forever. I can't wait! I have to find something to wear.

I ran upstairs and decided on a black dress with pink silk around the stomach area and some plain black heels.

I am so psyched.

The feels.

He actually asked me!

I can't believe this is happening!

--------------Tomorrow-------------

I woke up to the sound of my text tone. I looked at it noticing it's from Nick.

Hey, I'll pick you up at 7:00 tonight. We can go eat and catch the 9:30 showing of 'Do you Believe'? Is that movie fine?

Yeah, sounds great. I'll see you at 7:00.

See you. Have a great day until then. Then, I'll make your day even greater. :)

Alright, babe. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.

Talk to you later 😀

Nick's POV:

Crap! I was to drowned in my excitement last night, I forgot to tell her what time I am picking her up.

I got my phone off of my night stand, sat up, and began to type the first text.

Hey, I'll pick you up at 7:00 tonight. We can go eat and catch the 9:30 showing of 'Do you Believe'? Is that movie fine?

Yeah, sounds great. I'll see you at 7:00.

I can't believe she hasn't changed her mind yet.

See you. Have a great day until then. Then, I'll make your day even greater. :)

Great pickup line, Nick.