𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Omniscient

Jeremy sighed softly before picking Aaida up.

He was tired, but he knew that he wasn't done just yet.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, just thinking about it.

Before Jeremy could do anything, Mieczyslaw had stopped him.

"Mama?"

Jeremy turned his head before walking to Mieczyslaw.

Mieczyslaw slowly took Aaida out of his mama's hands before talking again.

"You had told me that one of these days, you would like to meet my beloved and I was wondering if today was the day?"

Jeremy looked at his son up and down before sighing heavily, not believing what he had just said.

"Yeah, I would love that. Take Aaida upstairs so she can sleep and tell your little boyfriend to come here."

Jeremy sat down on the couch, with his legs crossed and all. He was looking down on the guy whose name was Alketas.

It wasn't long until he started asking questions.

"How old are you?"

Alketas looked at Mieczyslaw before talking.

"I'm sixteen years old sir."

Jeremy looked at him before

"Alketas, tell me. How did you meet my son?"

This had made Mieczyslaw blush while Alketas smiled softly.

"It was a weird way to start but it brought us here. It started......"

Flashback

Omniscient

Where magic flowed so gracefully, Mieczyslaw, his ADHD and clumsy self, accidentally set foot in the forest where magic flowed freely.

Mieczyslaw prowled through the moonlit forest. His senses were heightened, and without him even knowing that he felt the presence of another supernatural creature nearby.

Meanwhile, Alketas gracefully glided through the shadows of the ancient castle. His brown chocolate skin shimmered under the moon's gentle glow, and his eyes held a mysterious allure.

Fate guided their paths to converge in a secluded clearing deep within the forest. As they caught sight of each other, time seemed to slow down, and the world around them faded into the background. There was an immediate recognition, an unspoken understanding between them.

Mieczyslaw, being his dumb self, approached the brown skin cautiously. "You definitely not human. And if you are I'm killing you."

He widened his eyes with what he had just said. "Shit I didn't mean to say that. It just came out of my mouth. You know my ADHD dumb self had to do something like this. And I'm still talking. Imma stop now. Okay right about now. Now."

Alketas chuckled softly. "My name is Alketas and I'm not human so you are correct. And now I don't know your ADHD self."

Oh, Yeah, he kinda forgot that part. "Yeah. My name is Stiles."

End Flashback

Omniscient

"And that's how we met."

Jeremy was looking at this Alketas.

He is powerful and Jeremy could feel that. Once Alketas made eye contact with him it felt like he was there. Like he just saw a whole movie scene of how they met.

Alketa was nervously looking at Mieczyslaw's mother and he felt like he was shrinking into the shadows and the shadows were coming from Jeremy.

Both thinking the same, how they are both powerful, Jeremy finally smiled at him softly.

"Well, nice to meet you Alketas. If you want, Mieczyslaw and his twin, Amara, have to train. If you want you can train with them or just watch."

With a nod, Jeremy got up and started walking to the new training room.

"I didn't know you had a twin."

Mieczyslaw softly smiled at him before kissing his cheek and started pulling him to the training room.

"It's a new addition."

"So why is he trying to kill you?"

Jeremy was sitting down watching the three train their powers when suddenly the Mikaelsons came in.

"Let's just say, he wants all of us if not a certain person destroyed."

Kol was looking at Jeremy. He had just got done with holding his baby girl and he felt guilty.

Guilty for leaving Jeremy to tend to her alone, to leave him while he was hurt, and for leaving his family and his love behind.

He knows he has a lot to do to fully get his trust but he knows he has to talk to him privately.

"Well, this Marcel vampire is going to be easy to kill. After I wanna say tomorrow we can start heading there. But after this, I want nothing to do with you guys."

That's when all the Mikaelsons had looked at him.

"I am not letting my daughter know the pain of losing and hurting loved ones. And I can start preventing it by being far away from you guys."

And with that, Jeremy dismissed Amara, Mieczyslaw, and Alketas, walking away afterward.

Kol softly knocked on Jeremy's room door, hearing a 'come in'.

"I don't want them near her. I don't care if they want to be in her life. After Klaus had threatened my daughter and you did nothing to stop it, I knew right there and then that I don't want them near me or my kids."

Kol nodded his head, understanding where he was coming from. "And me? I want to know my kids as well. You put me on Amara and Mieczyslaw's certificates and Aaida is blood-related to me, I wanna know my kids."

Jeremy stood from his bed and walked up to Kol, locking the door behind him.

"And you will. Kol, just because I don't trust you all the way, doesn't mean I'm going to keep your kids from wanting a relationship with you."

Jeremy grabbed Kol's hand and placed it gently on his cheek. "You are my mate, I love you, and I always will. You just did some hurtful things that will take time for me to get over it. YOU can be in their lives. But the rest of them? No. Not until they can prove that they won't betray their family, don't hurt them by hurting their loved ones, not stabbing people with daggers, and want others to do their dirty work. That's when they can be in kids' lives. And that's that."

Jeremy pulled him down and kissed him softly on his lips. "Don't ever think I'm going to keep you away from them and me. If you want to come back with us after we are done then you can. If not then don't turn around. We are done with this conversation."

With that, Jeremy unlocked his door, pushed him out, and closed and locked his room back.

🤍