𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Omniscient

"What the hell are you doing here and with them."

He was on the verge of tears.

Kol Mikaelson was right in front of him with Klaus, Hayley, Elijah, and two girls he had never seen before.

"I need your help. We need your help."

Now that made Jeremy laugh bitterly. His lover came to him when he needed help but didn't come on his own willingly to come to see him and their baby.

He sighed. He's been sighing a lot lately and he never knew but now he does.

"And why would I help you-"

He was cut off by his two sons coming.

"Mama?"

Jeremy turned around to see Miczyslaw and Amara with Amara holding Aaida still.

When Amara saw who was standing at the door, his eyes instantly turned black, and behind him and his brother were now two onis.

"Who are these people."

Jeremy's eyes widen before turning back around.

"Y'all can come in."

And with that, all six of them came into the house.

Jeremy leads them to the living room.

"Put those things away Amara."

And that right there made Amara whine.

"What you need help with Kol."

He didn't care about no other Mikaelson but Kol right now.

Kol knew why he was looking at him only but nobody else does and he would like to keep it that way.

"We need help with our homeland. It's these people and our biggest threat right now is a vampire name, Marcel. We need your powers for it."

Jeremy smiled. He looked at Aaida before looking back at Kol.

"No."

Kol looked at him with shock written all over his face.

"No?"

It was Klaus who said that which made him look at him.

"I said. No."

Klaus smiled. He smiled deviously before getting up from his seat.

He slowly but surely walked up to Aaida which made Mieczyslaw, Amara, and Jeremy tense up.

"You have a beautiful daughter, love."

Jeremy gritted out his thanks before glaring at Kol, mentally telling him to get his brother.

Klaus picked up Aaida which made her start crying for her mama.

"It would be quite sad if something ever happens to her. Guessing since you are her mama."

"Yeah..it would be quite sad."

The little girl that was sitting next to Hayley started choking.

"Dad?"

Klaus turned around so quickly, if he wasn't already dead, you would think he will pass out by now.

"Try me, Klaus. I dare you."

Jeremy's eyes shifted, watching Klaus with his head tilted. Dark spots began to surround everyone but his children, which made him seem insane.