𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

Omniscient

It wasn't long until Jeremy stepped out of his truck.

He slowly walked to the front door, tired from driving for nine hours.

Jeremy had hung up the phone with Mieczyslaw right before he started pulling up to his driveway.

That was about a minute or two ago and Mieczyslaw blew up his phone with worries.

He softly smiled at that before taking his key and unlocking the door.

"I'm here!!"

All you hear are giggles from Aaida and Mieczyslaw running to hug him.

Since he was short, he jumped on Jeremy and wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Jeremy hugged him back tightly, excited to see each other yet again.

"I missed you Jer."

It was muffled but Jeremy still heard him.

"And I missed you."

Jeremy pulled away, smiling brightly. He was so happy to be back home. He missed his baby girl and Mieczyslaw.

"Now where is my baby girl?"

Mieczyslaw got off of him and started pulling him toward the living room.

Aaida hands her paci in her mouth while watching tv. She was on the couch with her laying down on her stomach.

"There's my baby girl."

Hearing her mama, she turned around while smiling, clapping her hands together, and screaming in joy.

Jeremy went to pick her up and she screamed louder, happy to see her mama.

"Oh yes, my baby girl."

Jeremy started kissing her cheek repeatedly, making kissing noises.

Aaida was giggling. She grabbed Jeremy's face, trying to do the same to him.

Jeremy smiled softly at her before cradling her.

He turned back around to see Mieczyslaw walking back inside the living room with two plates in his hands.

"Thank you Mischief. I'm gonna put her to bed since it's her bedtime and then we can eat and talk."

Mieczyslaw gave a nod while Jeremy started walking to her nursing room.

Aaida was just laying on Jeremy's chest, giggling softly every once in a while.

By the time they were in the room, Aaida was dozing off to sleep.

Jeremy started humming while gently putting her in her crib.

Jeremy had to learn the hard way if you weren't humming a lullaby or a song while putting her in her crib then she would start screaming and crying.

Once Jeremy made sure Aaida was asleep, he started walking out the door.