𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

Omniscient

Jeremy was now heading home. It was 4:00 in the morning and Jeremy now heading home.

After he got everything from the courthouse, he decided that it was a good idea to go grocery shopping since he was out now and he knew he wasn't going out anymore today.

He had spent twenty minutes when they were both eventually in front of their house.

Jeremy got out of the car, locked his door before he went to the back seat, and took Aaida out of the car seat.

He snapped his fingers and floated all the shopping bags behind him.

Jeremy had started heading towards his bedroom with Aaida, after making sure the groceries were put up.

He laid down finally, with Aaida laying down on his chest.

His eyes slowly closed, and he smiled softly before sinking into dreamland.

"We gotta keep quiet Amara."

Amara rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

Amara was the first one to wake up. When he woke up, he saw that he was next to Mieczyslaw on a bed which made him scowl before pushing him off the bed.

Amara sighed before following Mieczyslaw inside the kitchen.

"Where even are Jeremy and Aaida?"

Mieczyslaw sighed heavily before turning around, shoving the plate in Amara's hands before heading into the living room.

"They are asleep. That's why I want you quiet."

Mieczyslaw sat down on the couch, pulling Amara with him as well.

"He hasn't gotten a lot of sleep ever since he came back home. He needs his sleep. Plus Aaida hasn't seen her mama in a while. It's best if we leave her alone until Jer wakes up."

Amara rolled his eyes more before leaning back.

"I guess so."

It was quiet for the most part. Mieczyslaw was writing in his notebook, which will keep him distracted.

While Amara on the other hand started falling back to sleep which Mieczyslaw was glad about.

Before Amara went to sleep fully, he lazily asked Mieczyslaw.

"You think he's gonna accept me when he finally meets me?"

Mieczyslaw looked at Amara for a moment before going back to what he was doing.

"He accepted you when he did the separation spell. Don't worry."

Amara hummed softly before he went to sleep.

Mieczyslaw sighed softly, reading what he wrote.

He was writing while he was dazed which confused him. He has never learned this language, but he understands it.

He was doing the same yesterday when he was in that room but when he does write, he never seems to be focused.

He got up and went upstairs with the book in his hand.

He went toward the room that was at the end of the hall and went inside it.

He looked to where his bookshelf was but it was replaced with the name Amara.

Instead, there were two new bookshelves. They both had his name.

One was full of books and the other only had three books on the shelf which he noticed that it was the books he had written in.