A Night in Zuzu

🚩immediate smut

Winter.

His hands tugged tightly into your hair, his breath wavering as he thrusted into you. The tension on your scalp was thrilling. Leaning up, you tried to close the distance and capture his lips. His head turned away to avoid the contact.

Without asking he changed position by shoving you into laying facedown, facing away from him. Breath brushed against your ear as he thrusted faster and groaned into you. The way his cock was digging into you was slightly uncomfortable, and you spread you legs wider to accommodate the girth.

His cries became more hoarse and shallow, his breathe quickened and followed the motion of his hips. Your eyes close as you felt him beginning to hit the right spot, the one surely to make your orgasm arrive quickly. Slowly you reached a hand downward to touch your sensitive clit to the tempo of his pounding.

Again he turned you over and exposes your breasts to the cool air of your bedroom. Shivers rippled around your nipples from the change in temperature.

A stunted sound escapes his lips and the thrusts into you become uneven, deeply pressing into you. Gnashed teeth damper the sound of a final groan from his throat, he pulled out and released his awaited orgasm onto your bared stomach. The hot liquid warmed you and sent shivers down your spine.

You return to touching yourself as you prepared to finish yourself off to the thought of how exhilarating his orgasm must've been. He fell exhausted beside you, halting participation in his behalf.

You tried to look into his eyes as you gently touched yourself, imagining him touching you still. Your warm breath touched his cheek as your leaned in again to kiss him.

He opened his eyes and gazed into your longing face, your eyebrows expressive of the touch on your clit.

He stood without a word and began dressing as you tried to stop him from ending the night. No release had found you yet and you filled with desire for his touch.

"I'll call you." He speaks in a grumbled voice without meeting your eyes.

He leaves and you're alone. Lost without his touch that had left you hungry. You lie in your bed, still, and quiet. His cum was still pooled on your skin, now cold. You rolled over the way he had shoved you. Your expensive sheets absorbed his ejaculate. No longer did you want to find your own orgasm.

Tears pricked in your eyes so you squeezed them shut. Lying alone in the darkness without sound or thought, you awaited the sun rising.

You did not sleep.
~

The evening cold nipped at your bare face as you walked closer to your complex. The winter was nearing its end, but you felt as if it never would come. Your gloved hands were tucked under your armpits to preserve warmth, but your feet were becoming numb from the slush on the sidewalk.

    You reached to lobby door and scanned your fob to unlock it. The heat rushed out at your face like a current and your nose immediately began rejoicing as it regained sensation. As you walked past the concierge's desk you pulled off the hat and gloves that barely blocked out the winter chill from your skin and shoved them into your tote.

    Moments later you arrived on your floor and stepped off the elevator. The hallway felt stale and dead with everyone barricading the cold from their apartments by never leaving them. Towards the end of the hallway you arrived at your door. As you rummaged in your bag for the keychain that was always buried, you saw the trail of slush and muck your heeled booties left trailing down the grey carpet. Internally you apologized to the janitorial team.