just like fire (burning out of the way)

Start from the beginning

"Shoto!" Endeavor's gleeful roar echoed through the audience. [Name] raised an eyebrow, questioning Endeavor's seemingly embarrassing display of parental pride.

"Endeavor suddenly shouts encouragement...?"

[Name] glared darkly at the hero, as the others noticed their actions.

"Such a doting father."

The irony wasn't lost on [Name], finding it almost laughable that Endeavor would be considered a loving parent.

Todoroki and Midoriya unleashed their powers, prompting Cementoss and Midnight to intervene. A massive explosion rocked the stage, sending dust and debris into the air. [Name] coughed as dirt infiltrated their mouth, expressing a clear "yikes."

"What was that?! What in the world is up with your class, Eraser Head?!"

"The air that had been cooled thoroughly was suddenly heated up and expanded."

"That's what created this explosion? Just how hot was that?! Jeez, I can't see a thing! Hey, who won the match?" [Name] squinted through the settling dust, eager to know the outcome of the intense clash between Todoroki and Midoriya.

As the dust settled, [Name] nodded, accepting the inevitable result of the match. Despite Midoriya's brave efforts, he had been knocked out of bounds, allowing Todoroki to move on to the third round. Midnight, quickly regaining her composure, cracked her whip, a signal of professionalism, though [Name] detected a hint of underlying support for Midoriya. The gurney robots were called in to escort Midoriya to Recovery Girl.

"He's too reckless," [Name] muttered to themselves, a mix of disappointment and concern evident in their tone. They had expected Midoriya to be more cautious, particularly given the constraints of his quirk. While the hero internship could be a valuable opportunity for learning, [Name] was prepared to step in and offer a more hands-on lesson if necessary.

--------------------------

As their classmates wished them luck for the upcoming match, [Name] strolled toward the waiting tunnel, preparing to face Shiozaki. The arena, freshly reconstructed by Cementoss, awaited the next clash.

"Let's do this," [Name] hyped themselves up, the anticipation building as Present Mic introduced the match. Stepping into the newly formed arena, a card in hand, [Name] observed Shiozaki's confident entrance, smirking in anticipation of what promised to be an intriguing match.

"Ready," Midnight raised her arm, "set! go!" She swung her arm down, initiating the match.

[Name] turned the card, facing it outwards, and proclaimed, "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" A star pentagon materialized beneath their feet. "Show your true form before me! I, [Name], command you under our contract. Release, Flareon!" The card glowed with a red hue, and as the light subsided, a creature with reddish-orange fur appeared. It was a Flareon, with long ears, dark eyes, and a fluffy mane.

"That creature is kind of cute!"

"Flare!" [Name] swings their weight around to show off their new form.

"Just because you are cute doesn't mean I will go easy on you," Shiozaki said, her vines going into the ground shot up from underneath [Name]. However, they knew it was coming and jumped out of the way.

[Name] throws their head back, "are!" flames burst out of their mouth spin around them, and burn away the vines that tried to capture them. The fire was so potent, that they willed it to push Shiozaki back and she didn't want to burn and let them get away with it.

"No!" Shiozaki covers her face, feeling the heat coming out of their mouth. She knew what they were doing, and by the looks of it, she could be out of bounds already, the only saving grace was the feet away from the white line. She decided to redirect her vines in front of her as a shield instead. Hoping defense is better than offense in this case.